PixelSeven Account Setup

I signed up for account with PixelSeven and have now waited 7 days for this account to be setup. I have been patient with this situation because I have a main account elsewhere, but this is frustrating .

I am looking for a third account and wanted to try their services. I have contacted them daily for a 2 week period exchanging e-mails and now for a week no response.
    You always need a business plan so I still have other options, but
    I would still appreciate some type of contact.

I am waiting because I want to see how long it does takes. Has anyone else waited longer than this because I know that this in not average. My other 2 accounts were setup within 36 hours.

Maybe they're out of IP addresses or something? Accounts should be setup in a matter of hours. It only takes 10 minutes to setup an account anyways...
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Hello,

I do appologize for not getting you setup sooner. We currently are waiting for the new server to come online which was suppose to be online Tuesday.

If you would like I can refund your order, through PaySystems.

I did not receive any emails from you either, could you please contact me again, there might have been a problem along the way.

Thank you
    Sean Higgins
    Pixel Seven

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    Maybe they're out of IP addresses or something? Accounts should be setup in a matter of hours. It only takes 10 minutes to setup an account anyways...
    Yep. We can usually set them up in a matter of minutes, we just need to verify the info, etc.

Sean

KLL, you're not the only one, pixelseven is terrible, their excuses always running out of IP and it takes them like days to set up an account. And if you keep asking them how things are going, they normally ask to refund your money back.

PixelSeven, if you're reading this: If you run out your IP, why don't just shut down your biz til you have IP and ready to sell? Everywhere else set up account within 24 hrs, you guys take like days to set up!! An even in your autorespond email, you said "your account will be set up within 24 hrs", what's up with that?

Here's their autorespond
    "We have recieved your hosting order. Please allow up to 24 hours after sending payment to recieve your account information. If you do not recieve it, please alert our support."
    OK if you ask their support, they will say: "we're waiting on new IP". And if you ask them again, they will ask to cancel your order and refund your money. That's how it works at PixelSeven.

I'm so frustrated, I have terrible experience with them, please stay away from them if you plan to sign up. They're cheap compare to other resellers, but you get what you pay for.

I highly recomend to go with Voxtreme or MCHost
    Last edited by jakehost; 10-13-2002 at 05:48 PM.

I really hope you did not copy and paste that auto-response.

I BEFORE E except after C.
    Domain Software, LLC.

Originally posted by flitcher
    I BEFORE E except after C.
    That rule never works for me when I actually need it!

I think receive is the only time it does!
    Jesse Barron
    [email protected]
    Epitomized Hosting: Exceeding Your Expectations
    www.epitomized.com

PixelSeven is okay, however I will never go back with them again. I cancelled my account over two months ago yet they are still billing me, and they won't reply to emails. Go with MCHost.

I have been with P7 for over 8 months and have nothing but good things to say about them. Sean and the rest of the team have always been prompt and courteous with me no matter what.
    I can't remember when my server was down the last time..
    A completely biased perspective of Beijing's Live Music scene and tidbits about tech and restaurants!
    http://www.beijingdaze.com

Originally posted by eMike
    PixelSeven is okay, however I will never go back with them again. I cancelled my account over two months ago yet they are still billing me, and they won't reply to emails. Go with MCHost.
    I have replied to your many emails, but have yet to receive a response from you...
    Sean Higgins
    Pixel Seven
    http://www.pixelseven.com

Re: PixelSeven Account Setup

Originally posted by KLL
    I signed up for account with PixelSeven and have now waited 7 days for this account to be setup. I have been patient with this situation because I have a main account elsewhere, but this is frustrating .

I am looking for a third account and wanted to try their services. I have contacted them daily for a 2 week period exchanging e-mails and now for a week no response.
    You always need a business plan so I still have other options, but
    I would still appreciate some type of contact.

I am waiting because I want to see how long it does takes. Has anyone else waited longer than this because I know that this in not average. My other 2 accounts were setup within 36 hours.

We have never taken 1 week to setup an account. We do not tell people that we will cancel they order, we offer, saying that if they would like, we CAN refund their order.

For all other people who post saying we cancel your order, unfortunately, there must be a problem with the communication. We never imply that your order has been cancelled, we merely reply stating that should you like we can refund it for you due to the time it has taken to get you online.

I do appologize for bringing up an old post, but these things needed to be cleared up.
    Sean Higgins
    Pixel Seven

does any one knows about wisehosting.net

Re: PixelSeven Account Setup

Originally posted by KLL
    Same here, terrible service. And they don't even respond your emails.

Re: Re: PixelSeven Account Setup

Originally posted by Chris009

P7 might be a bit slow with setting up accounts, BUT they do respond to emails and helpdesk tickets FAST. At least in my experience....
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

Re: Re: PixelSeven Account Setup

Originally posted by Chris009

Please PM me your email address so that I can check into this.... It has never been an issue before, since we always tend to each email received.
    Sean Higgins
    Pixel Seven