Exclamation Review Review More Review!

Hey I've recently totally redone my site. Please review it and tell me what you think by clicking here.

Thanks,
    Abe
    Last edited by kaboomski; 09-02-2002 at 07:19 AM.

you get an A for effort but I personnaly HATE the color scheme... that aqua blue just doesn't get my bells going.
    A completely biased perspective of Beijing's Live Music scene and tidbits about tech and restaurants!
    http://www.beijingdaze.com

You have made a good effort. You can give rollover effects to your menu. It will look better. The text on your banner is not visible.

I agreed a little about the colors, I just changed them around some. I'm still not satisfied with the scroll bar. HELP

You need to work on the colors still. Those blues are a killer. (Sorry.) Also, change up the font in the menu system on top. It's very hard to read. Otherwise, it's very easy to navigate and very well thought out. Content is also very impressive. You're almost there! Good luck.

I changed the font on the header, and changed the colors a little bit more. I'm still not satisfied, somethin doesn't look right.

how about changing the bg color to some shade of grey instead of white to start?
    also, it might help to increase the contrast in your header/logo ?
    keep up the good work...
    A completely biased perspective of Beijing's Live Music scene and tidbits about tech and restaurants!
    http://www.beijingdaze.com

I changed the bg to a light grey. I like it.

Change the text for "Free webmaster resources" to something darker. Also the links are too light. Use a darker color. Futhermore use borderline=1 or none at all. The big fat borders dont look very good.

Yep, you can't read the text in Free Webmaster Resources.

I made the text a little darker in the header and thinned the borders. What do you think?
    Last edited by kaboomski; 09-01-2002 at 11:59 PM.

I finished the rest of the pages on my site. Are you satisfied with it?

looks clean and lean. Not too bad. You probably can do with more links and more resources.

NetworkPixels.com - Let's host your pixels to the world.
    Go!

Smile

Yeah I still need more links and I want to add more interactivity. I'm also going to have automatic submission to the categories of my site.

Can use some improvements..

You should use verdana font in your menu and links. I wont call your design great but it is OK.

Originally posted by peteny
    Can use some improvements..
    please give examples

icky colors

Originally posted by floppy
    You should use verdana font in your menu and links. I wont call your design great but it is OK.
    That is Verdana!