Thread: urspace.com.au

urspace.com.au

Hi all,

We have just released a new social networking website located and based in Australia.

www.urspace.com.au

We have a team of php coders and application developers ready to make big changes to this site and have already fixed up alot of errors that were in the pre-made script.

What i would like the community of WHT to do is feel free to visit the site, create a profile have a play around with the features

And let us know what you would like to see on the site to make it better!

We are open to suggestions and our coders are ready to start implementing new features today!

Feel free to let us know and tell your friends : )

Talking Bank of America Phishing Website at www.urspace.com.au

You really crack me up. Do you happen to know that you are hosting a Bank of America phishing website inside your server? You may want to look for a file titled verify.php before they shut down your operation.

GGGGG...

Quote Originally Posted by mac1285t5 View Post
    You really crack me up. Do you happen to know that you are hosting a Bank of America phishing website inside your server? You may want to look for a file titled verify.php before they shut down your operation.

GGGGG...

Oh yeah... and where about's would i find this so called folder??

Perhaps, you may want to do homework by asking a guy named Google to lean about your website. Or ask the intruders for yourself. One of their e-mail addresses is y9w at hotmail dot fr.

We have turned away from using urspace anyway so what ever happens to it now it does not get monitored. Though i might pull it down anyway only wasting disk space.

Oh, okay. I understand.

I think the intruders who cracked your server are from France or Romania. Do you always set the CHMODs of folders to 755 or is it they who have changed the CHMODs of folders? I'm just curious.

Anyway, they are also stupid enough to partially reveal their identities. Hopefully, they are in jail by now.

Sorry, correction... They are possibly Moroccans.