2 GB Space, 20 Gig Transfer, 16$

Hello,

Just had some price changes, and space increased on my shared web servers... Now you can get 2 GB of space, and 20 GB of traffic for $16.99/mo. Very cheap

http://www.webdivisor.com/dir/unix_.../specifications

enjoy~!

Wow. I was just thinking to myself "Gee, this sounds like a good deal, but I've gone for stuff like this before and it turned out to be very unreliable hosting. I wonder if this guy is reliable..."

Then I clicked on your link and you're site is down That's defenitely bad for business..

The site isn't really down. It's just a bad cut and paste job by this guy. His url was shortened probably last time he posted (it's usually shortened on top, but the underlying url is not within the link) but he cut and pasted it and the url is now with dots.

Bad PR in my books though.

Hey, no my server is not down

and... if you think my services are unrealiable then think again...
    30 day unconditional money back guarantee

that is pretty much the bottom line

I see what you were pointing at, the url shortening really did mess things up...

just try www.webdivisor.com
    go to unix hosting, and that package is called Platinum Plus

=]

Oh

I could never use 2gb of space on one domain.. nor would I pay that much for one domain, but if you could allow me to split the space and transfer between 4-5 domains, I might be interested...

Originally posted by xMarc
    Oh

I could never use 2gb of space on one domain.. nor would I pay that much for one domain, but if you could allow me to split the space and transfer between 4-5 domains, I might be interested...
    We'll I do offer additional telnet/ftp accounts, and additional virtual IP's, so you can host more than one domain on your site...

Just e-mail the sales department, by using the customer care, easy contact form @ www.webdivisor.com

HI,

Can I create Sub Domain and Sub FTP account?

What's kind of control Panel I will have on NT Hosting?

Thanks a lot

Please visit www.webdivisor.com

and view our nt hosting packages...

view the complete account specifications, and your questions will be answered, and yes we do support sub ftp's, no sub domains, no control panel for the nt hosting