Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They still didnt fixed the problem...!

Hey avivronen, is your VPS still down? Mine is. I wonder if we're getting "special treatment" because we've complained. How about you Red_wolf6, is your VPS down?

The upgrade seems to have caused a stability issue with one of the VPS servers, which both of you seem to be on. We are not seeing this issue on any of the other VPS servers and have been working on getting this issue resolved.
    Karl Zimmerman - Founder & CEO of Steadfast
    VMware Virtual Data Center Platform

karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation

Quote Originally Posted by Knownhost - J View Post
    Simple approach I would take.

1. Signup with a new host and get it all nice and ready.
    2. Wait for the current VPS to work as you require
    3. Migrate your data (or ask new host to)
    4. Cancel your current VPS
    5. Be happy

-Jay
    I think this post seems to be best of all, its simple and be practical instead of being imaginary and getting into things like suing etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopuffs99 View Post
    Hey avivronen, is your VPS still down? Mine is. I wonder if we're getting "special treatment" because we've complained. How about you Red_wolf6, is your VPS down?
    No coz i don't Have a VPS , I am doing ok with shared Hosting . but cocopuffs99 if you are not Happy with their VPS , Try the shared Hosting (Fast , cheaper and More easier to manage it )

Quote Originally Posted by Red_wolf6 View Post
    No coz i don't Have a VPS , I am doing ok with shared Hosting . but cocopuffs99 if you are not Happy with their VPS , Try the shared Hosting (Fast , cheaper and More easier to manage it )
    I used to have shared hosting, but I needed to set up automatic subdomains. Anyway, my VPS is down... again.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopuffs99 View Post
    I used to have shared hosting, but I needed to set up automatic subdomains. Anyway, my VPS is down... again.
    Looks like Karl acknowledged there was a problem a couple of hours ago, as frustrating as it can be its best to try and contact them through their support mediums.

fingers crossed it gets sorted out.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

Quote Originally Posted by FHH - Tim View Post
    Looks like Karl acknowledged there was a problem a couple of hours ago, as frustrating as it can be its best to try and contact them through their support mediums.

fingers crossed it gets sorted out.
    I've been in contact w/ their support the past 4 times my VPS has gone down today. The only response I get is that the problem is fixed.

Yes, as was stated by support, the issue has been resolved. The kernel on your specific server had an issue specific with the RAID card utilized in that system, which caused some kernel panics. We have made adjustments with that and the issue has been resolved. This issue only affected one of our various VPS systems.
    Last edited by KarlZimmer; 08-11-2008 at 01:03 AM.
    Karl Zimmerman - Founder & CEO of Steadfast
    VMware Virtual Data Center Platform

karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation

Good, then it seems as if the issues are resolved!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12