Thumbs up Clientexec - Have some questions

With clientexec can i do the following:

1. Bill my customers monthly automatically? Without them having to manually pay for the invoice...

2. is it compatible with the newest cpanel/whm?

Thanks and I hope someone that uses answers this question. I really need to know.

Thank you and i am glad I found these great forums!

1. Yes.

2. Yes.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Thanks AussieHost!

I really love your website it is very professional and easy to use.

So in clientexec do I need to click on the "Generate Invoices" button in order to automatically charge the customers?

If so you recommend I click on this button every day?

and my last question for now is:

I use the quantum gateway is this ok or which merchant account do you recommend that I get?

Thanks Again!

there should be a cron job you can setup that does that automatically

Thanks for all of the great help.

Does anyone know how I should have clientexec installed..

* For example do I install clientexec on 1 server and my hosting customers on another? (not sure if that is possible)

* I offer hosting and also a leased software license... will clientexec work for me?

Because if they buy the licensed software for their domain. I need them to somehow automatically get an email with the download link.

Please let me know. We are investing alot in our hosting and software business and we want to be sure we use the best billing software.

You can host it on the same server, but its recommended that you should put clientexec on a separate network/server.

Is it possible to have clientexec and my website hosted on 1 dedicated server..

and have clientexec automatically create hosting accounts on a completely different hosting account?
    Last edited by nerdish; 07-26-2008 at 12:56 PM.

Yes, that would be possible to do.

Its a security risk having it on the same server so not recommend and also if your server is down your clients sites and ur site is down so they cant contact you

Does anyone recommend a real good host for my main business? I want a host that will have no downtime and one that will load my site very fast.

Please post any recommendations. At this time I need non dedicated because of the costs.

*Also does anyone help install and configure clientexec for a price? Please post here if you do.

Thanks!

Id recommend licensepal.com for buying your license and installation

thanks for the recommendation. Do you recommend any good and reliable hosting websites that have great up time?

Quote Originally Posted by nerdish View Post
    thanks for the recommendation. Do you recommend any good and reliable hosting websites that have great up time?
    Well, this isn't really the spot for people to be listing recommendations. You might want to try the search function though. There's a lot of good web hosts out there. There's also a lot of bad ones. Makes a list and start doing your research on each one, send in questions to their sales departments, etc. Don't just hop on the first host that promises you the world for $5 a month.

Thanks AussieHost!

I really love your website it is very professional and easy to use.
    Thanks.
    So in clientexec do I need to click on the "Generate Invoices" button in order to automatically charge the customers?
    If you do batch billing on the 1st of the mth, then you would click that link on the 1st of the mth. It depends if you use batch or anniversary billing for your clients. If you use anniversary billing, you'd have a cron that processes your invoices daily.
    I use the quantum gateway is this ok or which merchant account do you recommend that I get?
    Where are you from?

1. Your users must sign up for a subscription via Paypal.

2. Yes, it is compatible.
    Rageki Web Hosting Solutions - Canada & United States Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin & cPanel Control Panels
    99% Uptime!
    30 Day Money Back Guaranteed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bob View Post
    Thanks.

If you do batch billing on the 1st of the mth, then you would click that link on the 1st of the mth. It depends if you use batch or anniversary billing for your clients. If you use anniversary billing, you'd have a cron that processes your invoices daily.

Where are you from?

I am from Texas USA. cdgcommerce.com uses the quantum gateway and they say they are compatible with clientexec. I really do hope I don't have to use paypal in order for clientexec to automatically charge my customers monthly.

I really like the anniversary billing option you mentioned. I will need to find where that option is.

Thanks Aussie Host!

I like the name lol

I am from Texas USA. cdgcommerce.com uses the quantum gateway and they say they are compatible with clientexec.
    If they say you can, then you can.
    I really like the anniversary billing option you mentioned. I will need to find where that option is.
    It's in your CE admin panel. Not too hard to find.