Thread: Awful peel ad

Awful peel ad

That ad in the corner that 'peels' out when clicked has to go. I just spent a good minute trying to log into WHT because the Flash peel blocked me from interacting with everything in the upper right corner of the forum interface, including the 'Log In' link.

As if that wasn't enough, after you've clicked it once and close it again, its invisible anti-click area expands to cover the login fields down below too! I ultimately had to refresh and start with the lower login fields just to log in.

Even while logged in it's still blocking the 'Search' button from being clicked.

Ugh, what a horrible ad.

It's a known bug that comes up with 'some' ads and we're working on it. Did you notice which ad it was?
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

It was a red peel ad but I can't recall exactly what it was advertising. I'm thinking RackSpace for some reason, but it might not have been. :/

Quote Originally Posted by SoftWareRevue View Post
    It's a known bug that comes up with 'some' ads and we're working on it. Did you notice which ad it was?
    It also happens for me, it happens on the rackspace " for a good night's sleep " ad.