im looking for good php coder to make esupport system

im looking for good php coder to make esupport system, if you're interested please email ken@ktxhost.net

What the benefit involve?
    1. After esupport system completed. It will place on www.ktxhost.com for sell, profit is share 50/50.

2. You will get reseller account with ktxhost ( you get pricelist on our service dedicated servers, colocation, domain name .com .net .org .biz .info .us for $7.25 USD/year )
    Ken - 145515218

give more detail on the support syustem like what you want it to do. how much are you paying... etc.

Why would someone code this just to give you 50% of the profits and not much else?
    Robert McGregor
    URL: http://www.2host.com
    Email: robertm@(nospam)2host.com

Find more detail here: http://www.ktxhost.com/esupport.txt
    Ken - 145515218

hmmm... why not spend less then $100.00 bucks and get a domain name, hosting and a CC processing company and a coder could just do it themselves.

I'm currently working on a helpdesk and I can tell you that you'd have to offer a LOT more then profit sharing and a reseller account :p.
    A well-reasoned assumption is very close to fact.
    - Adorno

comphosting, you are completely right. I mean, i don't even understand this kind of business.... you have tons of work to get some profit from sales that may not even exist later...

Besides, if i don't earn a dollar from this, i prefer to do it myself and sell it... why would i share profits for something that i will have 100% of risk and investment?