I could use some advice for switching hosting companies.

I have been using FrontPage since the days of FrontPage express and would like to go with something a little more powerful. In doing so I would also like to upgrade to a better host.

Im not sure which direction I need to take at this point so I am just researching to see what my options are. I hope to make this switch by the end of the year.

I need the standard that I'm sure everyone needs:

Great comprehensive support 24/7/365
    Guaranteed Uptime Excellence...not just an empty promise.

and I need them to have tons of special features. I am looking into using Macromedia Products and my new host will have to support those. (Dreamweaver and Flash).

I want to be able to have a reseller account where I have one account and can host as many domains and subdomains as I want. (I think thats Virtual hosting...correct me if I am wrong...this is new to me as my current host requires me to set up a new account for each of my clients)

I need database support.

I have no idea what this forum was designed with but I am looking to add one similar to this on a smaller scale so a host that could provide and/or support it would be necessary. If I need to purchase additional software thats no problem.

Im not sure about traffic requirements. According to my stats I have used almost 90,000 kilobytes this month on my site but I also have 4 much smaller client sites that will need to be calculated in as well as enough to cover future sites. My client sites are much smaller - around 10,000 to 20,000 kilobytes per month.

I need some sort of stats. Equivalent to MediaHouse 5.02 or better.

I need a reliable, easy to use shopping cart system that can be used for all of my clients.

I would also like for my clients to be able to log in and publish to their own accounts when necessary. Online editing similar to Trellix Web Express available for clients would be a huge plus!

So as you can see I need a little of everything!

Any reccomendations or advice for what to look for in a webhost? I want to find one that I can stick with. This will be my 3rd host in 2 years so I'd like to not make it 3 for 3.

What are your oppinions on CPanel? Is it easy to learn how to use and navigate? Ive seen it on some host's sites and was just wondering what it is all about.

Thanks!

Re: I could use some advice for switching hosting companies.

Originally posted by go24
    [B]I have been using FrontPage since the days of FrontPage express and would like to go with something a little more powerful...
    I personally use and recommend DreamWeaver

Any reccomendations or advice for what to look for in a webhost? I want to find one that I can stick with. This will be my 3rd host in 2 years so I'd like to not make it 3 for 3.
    I personally use and recommend page-zone

What are your oppinions on CPanel? Is it easy to learn how to use and navigate? Ive seen it on some host's sites and was just wondering what it is all about.
    CPanel is very easy to use and navigate