Question WiseOnline = ********?

For weeks I just thought that WiseOnline was an other company than ********.net . Only the Wise in the name was the match I thought.
    But a few days ago I saw them offering dedicated servers with the exact specifiation, and listing of this specification as ******** does on its site. Don't know why, but it rang a bell.
    I also saw in a post WiseOnline is hosting in their own datacenter in Perth Amboy. ******** does the same.
    And they are under new management (what could explain the new name), ******** is too. So I have strong feelings about this. Too bad I can't find a site of WiseOnline...
    My question is: Are ******** and WiseOnline the same? ******** didn't had a good reputation here because of spamming, so this could also explain a new name.

The reason I post this instead of mailing user WiseOnline directly is that future customers of WiseOnline will do a search on them here and will also read his topic.

Thank you in advance,

Jacco

Woops, the stars in the above post confirm the bad reputation of the company mentioned here . But it is W i s e h o s t I am reffering too.
    Last edited by Blikje; 08-30-2002 at 04:34 PM.

Same company, sure. But the important thing is a second chance... "Under new management" means a lot. I'm nost sure why WiseH got banned because it was before my time on here, but a company that has cleaned up their act, especially by changing management, deserves a second chance, IMHO.

George
    George Vuckovic - CEO & President, Tilted Planet, Ltd.
    Dedicated Servers, Dedicated Service, Definitely Tilted.
    Celebrating 16 years of top-notch hosting and innovation!
    Visit our 13 year old, obviously ancient site at TILTED.COM

That's indeed true, just wanted to know if it was them I hope the new management cleans it all up, there have been lot of problems, let's hope it won't happen again!
    Wordpress website builder (Build Your Own Money Site) and hosting enthusiast. I test cloud hosters for speed :-). Currently working on HIPAA HQ, Let's Grind Some Coffee and Build Your Own Web Store.

I was wondering the same thing a little while back, for a slightly different reason...

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=69283

they gave me what sounded like a great deal, but I didn't think it was worth the risk...