oops won't let me post the url.

www DOT ************* DOT biz ??

geez.. ok let's try this instead.

Instead of the *** .....

get free domain <-----no spaces

So
    get free domain <------ no spaces
    biz

Sorry if I broke a rule or something here. Not sure why my url was **'d out. Could someone please explain? I checked in the rules and don't see anything I violated......I'm pretty new to this board.

I seem confused by your posting.
    Is that your own site? And you're asking an opinion as if you're new to the site?

No I ran across the site and was wondering if anyone had used it before. It's some free domain site. But I don't think I'll use it. I was just wondering if anyone had.

If the domain is censored, that means the site's operator probably came and broke some rules, e.g. spamming.

Peter

nevermind
    Last edited by citrus; 08-30-2002 at 06:19 PM.

Originally posted by ckpeter
    If the domain is censored, that means the site's operator probably came and broke some rules, e.g. spamming.

Peter
    Oh that's probably it. Next time I try to type something and it brings up stars only, I will avoid posting the message. Thanks.

Citrus, why does everyone assume immediately it's a spammer when they are trying to find out info? I guess people are oversensitive to spammers (me too sometimes!)....but at least give some people time to prove themselves! I was asking if anyone had experience with the site coz I was thinking about trying to sign up for it. But I've decided against it since something obviously is wrong at the service if they broke some rules here.

citrus...OH! I see....I said "my URL" in a post above. Sorry I see the confusion now. By typing "my URL" I meant that the URL was typing in at the time. NOT "I own this site". Coz I don't. Sorry about that.

Oh I mis-under stood you! I'm sorry! You see, when you said:

"Not sure why my url was **'d out."

I thought that you meant it as if it was *YOUR* site and you were the owner.

But when you used the term "my url" You meant it as the URL you had just posted...

heh, Sorry about the confusion there, I'll read more carefully next time...
    Signature.

Originally posted by StarGazer
    citrus...OH! I see....I said "my URL" in a post above. Sorry I see the confusion now. By typing "my URL" I meant that the URL was typing in at the time. NOT "I own this site". Coz I don't. Sorry about that.
    Yeah you got me...

Either way I'm sorry about the accusations...

Just a little mis-understanding, I guess...

Friends, ok? <*offers hand to shake*>

Originally posted by Franky
    I seem confused by your posting.
    Is that your own site? And you're asking an opinion as if you're new to the site?
    Originally posted by StarGazer
    I see....I said "my URL" in a post above. Sorry I see the confusion now. By typing "my URL" I meant that the URL was typing in at the time. NOT "I own this site". Coz I don't. Sorry about that.
    My apology as well for such a confusion.
    Cheers