Need load-balanced website

For $20/mo (or best offer) I need,

1 website, very small disk space and less then 1/2 GB bandwidth/month) but focus on reliability and high-availability/load-balancing.

This website must be hosted on 2-3 different servers across the US, where they will be load-balanced (either your best load-balancing solution, or simple round-robin DNS. The DNS is already hosted @ ultradns.com but we might run the DNS from you if it fits in with your load-balancing solution.)

Here are the requirements:

- 1 unix hosting account, <10 MB disk space
    - 1GB - 5GB traffic / mo (not much)
    - Same website mirrored on (at least) 3 servers across US.

If you are well experienced with load-balanced high-availability solutions, I would love to hear from you what you would do to make 1 website load-balanced and rock-solid with no single-point-of-failure.

Do you know of a good load-balancing solution?

-Sam

You'll never get anything like that for $20 a month.

uhm, no

Actually this can be setup by buying three $5 hosting accounts and putting multiple A records for DNS round-robin.

However, what I'm looking for is someone who has been doing load-balancing for some time and perhaps has more experience with the details such as mirroring the data with coda/nfs/inter-mezzo and running multiple load-balancing round-robin DNS servers.

Wrong forum

Originally posted by Darth
    Wrong forum

Wrong Forum? I dont think so...
    Most webhosting 'companies' that colocate a server and start reselling wesites have not a clue that good uptime is a primary requirement for good hosting svcs.

A website is meant to have good uptime, and load-balancing hand in hand with any kind of hosting, including dedicated servers and shared webhosting.

p.s. If your company never did load-balancing and is relying on 1 single-point-of-failure server, don't announce it here, with your signature et all...

He meant wrong forum as in you posted int he "Shared hosting special offers" instead of "webhosting requests"

This forum is for offers from companies, your post is a request.

WebHostingTalk Forums > Advertising Forums > Shared Webhosting Special Offers >

I love winning lol

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Darth
    [B]WebHostingTalk Forums > Advertising Forums > Shared Webhosting Special Offers >

HAHA lol, sorry you were right dude, right on dude, keep your single-point-of-failure servers dudes while I go post this in the right forum.

DOH!