How is freestylehosting.com?

Hello everyone!

I'd like to know if freestylehosting.com is good or bad.

Thank you.

Bye!

Well, the owner Diederik is a nice guy and willing to answer lots of presales questions. I know this from my own experience. And, the fact that he is from Holland makers him even greater
    But he is a devoted business man and his services are good too. You can't go wrong with Dutch quality
    Wordpress website builder (Build Your Own Money Site) and hosting enthusiast. I test cloud hosters for speed :-). Currently working on HIPAA HQ, Let's Grind Some Coffee and Build Your Own Web Store.

I have been a reseller with Freestyle Hosting for 2 months now...So far, I havent any complaints...Their support is above average, and I usually get answers in the first hour or so

Thanks for all comments

Originally posted by diederik
    Thanks for all comments
    You earn it! You make us Dutch people look good on here

Originally posted by diederik
    Thanks for all comments
    Hi I've just e-mailed a few questions and got answers very quickly. It is really good. I was thinking to get an account from Voxtereme but I have another choice now.

Would you give me an address I can check the download speed?

I get 4.6 KB/s with 56K, that is quite good.

Originally posted by ghost
    I get 4.6 KB/s with 56K, that is quite good.
    I get 8,20 KB/s with 64K ISDN... very good!
    I think I'll go with them.

Thank you!

Bye!

I'd like to know if freestylehosting.com is good or bad.
    Short and sweet. Don't you want to know more?
    COMPUTERS CAN DO THAT?
    http://www.computerscandothat.com

Originally posted by MAX POWER
    [B]

Short and sweet. Don't you want to know more?
    Do you know anything we don't know? That is why this threat opened.

I would like to know, too

I would like to know, too

Me too. No there is nothing to fear! I only asked the question do you want to know more. People come on this forum and ask.

"Is company A good or bad?" Well what a question. At least a bit more information could be requested such as. Have any WHT users had experience with company A. What is their service and support like? Do they provide this or that? To say GOOD or BAD I don't know. I would prefer to more polite.
    COMPUTERS CAN DO THAT?
    http://www.computerscandothat.com

I asked them with an e-mail and got answers within minutes.

Here is my mail:

Hi,

I have a programming company in Turkey, We work on e-commerce and B2B project right now. We want to use best technology and best services on our project with minimum prices. I have been searching and hosting company over internet for nearly 2 months. I saw your company on the webhostingtalk. The comments about you is quite good but I still need some help. I hope you answer my question as soon as possible cause we're on the desicion period.

1. You're servers in USA I think, Can you tell me how is your speed from Europe and especially from Turkey? Is there any customer in Europe an Turkey? And how is your feedback honestly? You know the speed is so important, especially in our business because of we use lots of PHPs and MySQLs.

2. About the DNS settings do you provide IP's for it or is it extra?

3. How long does it take your last downtime? And when did it happen? (Please be honest)

4. I want to use for transaction 128bit SSL certificate I own, do you install it? Is there any extra cost for it? Do you support Thawte? or do you refer me something else?

5. How many hosting account can I resell? And how many e-mail can I resell also? And e-mail includes my space or it is exclude than it? And if I resell any domain host can I provide private e-mail addresses? for ex. if my customer has customer.com domain I host it, can I provide them e-mail whatever@customer.com or not? (For professional view I need this, sorry)

6. When I need some supports, how long does it take to answer me? Do you have any online chat system or something else?

7. Do you have any document about your company's history and infos you can send me? ( For better knowing because this is a big project and I don't want to do any mistake? )

8. Do you have any demos of your control panels (for me and for my customer) I can see? Can I change the skins and permissions?

9. Is there an option for I can upgrade for any time I need? For ex. more harddisk space or more bandwidth.

10. And How about the extras? How much does it costs when I want to buy more harddisk space, extra bandwith or need and IP address?

11. Do you allow to connect any other systems? For Ex. (like Yahoo) can I host one or more subdomains to other hosting accout or host? And do you allow I can buy an extra reseller acount ( for protecting against downtime ) and give it my new DNS like ns3.mydomain.com and ns4.mydomain.com, and register it for my domain (for DNS server, 2 my first server and 2 is my second server) ? Or is it possible?

Many thanks for your answers.

Cem Kamil Kulekci
    Turkuaz Compusystems

PS. And I'm sorry I am counting for this mail answer.

Here is their answers

Hello ,

1. Our servers are located in the US, but I'm located in Holland, speed is great from here
    We only use high quality bandwidth, which is reliable and fast in Europe aswell.

2. IP's are $1.00 / monthly / each and need to be justified.

3. It was for a little bit less then 2 hours on on of our server. The server wasn't down, but we had an apache error, so http wasn't working.

4. I can install SSL certs for free, however if you take a reseller plan, you can do it yourself aswell.

5. You can resell unlimited sites / email accounts within the limits of your package. You can set up every domain name of your customer, who gets
    his/her own control panel where he can add email accounts, mysql databases, subdomains, etc.

6. Currently the online chat service is for sales only, we have 24/7 support with our ticket system.

7. Well ; we are registered with the Dutch chambre of commerce ( Reg. # 28090306 ). We are in the hosting business since March this year, but our
    main company is active since March 2001

8. I can set up a temporarily demo for you, it has to be temporarily since they can be quite insecure for the server. Let me know when you want to
    see it, and I'll send you a link. Information on the control panel and screen shots can be found at www.cpanel.net aswell.
    You can change the skins yourself.

9. You can always upgrade to either a higher of lower package.

10. Hard disk space : $3 / 200 MB, bandwidth $1.50 / GB , IP's $1.00 / monthly / each

11. You can always get subdomains running on another server / account by modifying the DNS settings.

if you have any more questions, please let me know

Diederik
    Freestyle Hosting

And I am monitoring now some of their sites for speed, downtime-uptime, ping and something else.

PS. We don't argue with you, we just need all opinions. Because of that ask if you have any question we don't. Thanks and sorry for misunderstood.

Originally posted by MAX POWER

Me too. No there is nothing to fear! I only asked the question do you want to know more. People come on this forum and ask.

"Is company A good or bad?" Well what a question. At least a bit more information could be requested such as. Have any WHT users had experience with company A. What is their service and support like? Do they provide this or that? To say GOOD or BAD I don't know. I would prefer to more polite.
    I am sorry but I ain't english mother tongue. I've learned English by myself. When you speak a different language than yours, you do not have a right feeling about what is polite or not...
    Implicitly, asking if a company is good or bad I aspect myself to receive every kind of information.
    For the rest, their site is very clear and it's difficult to have any doubt about their offers. I've already tested their support asking, one week ago, some questions about billing and payments and Diederik replied in less than two ours and he was very clear and kind.

Sorry again for my English.

Bye!

hey shazan

i got 8 k/s with 64k isdn which is very good in greece
    he answered all the e-mails quickly, i ve heard lots of good words from others (his customers and ppl from forum here) about diederik, he s one of my 2 choices but i havent any experience with him yet

Good luck

PS
    He knows one greek work, Yia-mas (meens cheers!!)
    So ask him if he knows any italian, maybe this count a bit more!

C ya
    always chasing the west wind

Originally posted by zephyr
    He knows one greek work, Yia-mas (meens cheers!!)
    So ask him if he knows any italian, maybe this count a bit more!
    I know what Yia-mas means... Ego milao ligaki ellinika! (trad. I can speak Greek).

Gia sou! Bye!

always chasing the west wind

wow! this thread is nice...

kinda happy go lucky

;)

uh huh ! this thread is useful

Useful uh ?