* Selling vBulletin Forum Design

Hello ,

I am selling a vBulletin Forum Design , including the psd's , images etc everything will be included , everything to incorporate the design into you forum

you can see the design here

$150.00 is the minium offer and must be paid by pal pal, or I can do credit card payment through 2checkout also.

this is just for the forum design!!!and I did not design this , I bought it

Many may know custom Layout cost anywhere from 300.00-1000.00 if not more and I feel this was well worth the the asking price The reason I am selling is cause I just don't have the time to invest in the site , due to other obligations.

Please feel free to email , pm or reply here .

I can put you in touch with the designer who made this if you need any changes.

Thanks for your time

Very nice site and good deal. <removed> good luck selling it.
    Last edited by Chicken; 08-29-2002 at 10:57 PM.

Didn't you get enough comments in the last thread you got closed that you had to just say that again ? It's sad that the designer and owner of yaxay said it looks nothing like yaxay.

Were not here to debate what looks like what for the 2nd time around

<<MOD NOTE: Agreed>>

Long beach
    The design really looks nice. The cost you have kept is also reasonable. Best of luck.

I would even think about trading for a Legally Owned VB License , which would be transfered into my name of course.

Good price Douglas, if i was looking for a vbb forum design i would be interested in this one for the looks and the price. I hope you are able to sell this design. Best of luck.

William Wilson |
    12 cPanel Skins, 52 WHM Skins, 12 DirectAdmin,
    60+ Plesk Scripts Linux & Windows & 70 cPanel Auto-Installers

The Netherlands
    Looks very good!!