Has anyone tried Untangled?

I was looking at Untangled today, their ads suggest that it blows away Sonicwall. I want to kick the tires, but doing so would mean begging borrowing and (perhaps) stealing a server to use.

Prior to expending such efforts, I'm hoping to get feedback from anyone who might have tried it.

I'm not looking for real production use, I thought it would be neat to make a virtual appliance out of it for customers to use.

Thanks in advance.
    Best Regards,
    Tim
    --
    Code monkey at EZP, see me on Stack Overflow

I have utilized a variety of software based solutions in the past but am currently using untangle. Overall I can say it's very good but somewhat limited in terms of transparency. For example, I have no control over kaspersky, when it updates, how it operates or at least if it's there, it's not readily available. The only other quirk really is that it takes forever (past 5 minutes) to boot up, even on a high end box.

Overall, it's a product designed for ease of installation of management, just plug in, a bit of tweaking and go. Sometimes clunky and sometimes doesn't give you functions that I think it should but for now it's the best freeware software one I have used.