Question Credit Card Processing with…

Hello,

I’m looking for a credit card processing company that can offer the below,

Supports custom (on the fly) products/services. I need this because I would like to know who ordered what, and who paid for what. Something like “Gold Package – domain.com” as the product when I get my notice of order email. The domain.com part will be set in my control panel and will be used via a link i.e. https://blahblah/order?product= Gold+Web+Hosting+-+domain.com&price=10.00. The customer can click on the link, enter the card info and when I get the “hey, you got a payment” email, credit the account. I also need a system where the customer can be redirected back to my site via an option within the link code (i.e. add the link above.. &url=http://blah/order?domain.com).

The company must also supply the complete address (and phone number) of the card-holder. This way I can verify the information that was submitted by the customer (you never know).

Something like a compatible PayStamp service, as they are having problems with their merchant account and I don’t know if they will recover before the 1st (when all my customers are billed) and having the customers that pay via credit card try to pay, will cause a few problems.

I don’t think 2checkout supports this (as I was about to signup) and checked a demo. All I see are pre-defined products & a shopping cart. If I’m wrong please correct me. I also don’t want to send my customers to a “shopping cart” but to an order page where they can enter the info and be on their way (max of 2 pages, 1st listing the order & the 2nd saying the payment was approved or denied then being redirected back to my site via the return link option).

Please Do not suggest hostcharge.com, As I do not wish to use them.

[THE ELF - MODIFY TEXT SPECIFICALLY MODIFIED BY A MODERATOR AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FORM THE FORUMS, TEXT IS CHANGED FOR A REASON]

I don’t think that’s too much to ask for (as there all pretty basic features). I think a fair setup fee would be around $50 USD (however, if you know of a service that has a higher setup fee, please post it). I don’t really want monthly fees, however, will consider low monthly fees.

Thank you
    Last edited by XTStrike; 08-29-2002 at 03:12 PM.

2Checkout does permit you to create customized invoices 'on the fly"

Using the "Request Payment" link (this was designed for our auction-based merchant vendors who obviously don't know what the final sale price will be) lets you input order information and the dollar value of the sale amount.

You issue the email, the customer clicks the link to a secure order page with predefined order info and you're done.

Let me know if you'd like a trial run at this feature to see if it suffices for your needs.

[email protected]

Kristin
    Kristin Dach
    Support Services
    2Checkout.com