hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Systems Management Requests : Will Pay - CentOS 5.2 Webserver

Forum Jump

Will Pay - CentOS 5.2 Webserver

Reply Post New Thread In Systems Management Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Will Pay - CentOS 5.2 Webserver

Hi guys,

We'll I finally got the webserver of CentOS 2.1 working, but everything is so complex. I would really like to spend my time here to get to know a few of you guys and to learn exactly how to operate a webserver, but I don't have much time to learn all this new stuff.

So whoever is willing to install a CentOS 5.2 webserver with the all the necessary modules and applications of the perfect webserver which includes (php, mysql, apache, etc.) I would also like to have ffmpeg, ffmpeg-php, mplayer, mendcoder, flv2tool, lame mp3 encoder & libogg in the web server as well.

The webserver should be able to play .flv files and should work with PHP-motion.

If you think you can do this job for free or for a little cash, please PM me.

PM me for more info.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old

I think I like this thread right here because it seems like most people here are willing to do the job. People are talented and I know someone can get the job done.

Old
Web Hosting Master

People can't offer to help you on this board, it's against the rules. It's also not the most relevant board for your request.

Sponsored Links
Old
Community Leader

Moved to where it's allowed to reply with offers. The ad forums are the only place to request paid help.

Old

Can't PM you, but if you drop me a line at d.vel.oper@gmail.com I can send you my resume, and you can take it from there.

Old
Web Hosting Master

We have techs available to help you on this. Send me an e-mail or IM & will take care of you.

E-mail: zach@seeksadmin.com
AIM: SeeksZach
MSN: SeeksZach@live.com

Old
Web Hosting Master

We can assist you. Send me an e-mail & will have a tech go through this.

E-mail: zach@seeksadmin.com
MSN: SeeksZach@live.com
AIM: SeeksZach

Old
Web Hosting Master

We can help you with the setup and configuration. Please contact me by PM or email (below)

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

We can help you out with this. Let me know if you are interested in working with us and we will discuss about it . Feel free to contact us

E-mail: supportmatrix@gmail.com
Aim: supportmatrix247
Yahoo: supprtmatrix
Hotmail: supportmatrix@hotmail.com

Old

For the guys that are willing to help, great! I will give each one of you a message.

Old

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectmelano View Post
For the guys that are willing to help, great! I will give each one of you a message.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

If the job is still pending please drop a mail to unixcares@gmail.com

Genius is ninety-nine percent perspiration and one percent inspiration

Old
Junior Guru

We can get this done. Please email sales@attacker.net

E-mail sales@attacker.net

Old
Rockin' the beer gut

I will try to help you for free.. if the job is still there.

me [at] douglashaber.com

Need some work done in a datacenter in the NYC area? NYC Remote Hands can do it.

Old

Job goes to Dveloper!

Review on Dveloper
Dveloper was perfect for this job. He knows his programming and he knows exactly how to configure CentOS with all of the required modules I requested. Great service and knew exactly how to debug when bugs were present. Surely a great person to do business with. Will refer to again with small/large projects. I recommend this person for any linux based projects.

Thanks for all the other offers.

Kind regards,

Projectmelano

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
New Metadata Service Lets DigitalOcean Users Automate ‘Droplet’ Provisioning Web Hosting News 2014-10-15 16:48:51
Red Hat Takes Active Role in CentOS Project to Drive New Technology Adoption Web Hosting News 2014-01-08 12:00:22
Solar VPS Becomes Official Mirror for Centos and Ubuntu Web Hosting News 2013-04-16 11:03:34
Inerol Solutions Launches XEN VPS Hosting Service Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:46:53
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – March 22, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:43:14