Collections Agencies?

Can anybody recommend any collection agencies?

TimPD has failed to pay me the $1050 he owes, and refuses to participate in any discussion.

I think I remember someone here works for a collection agency...if they're around please let me know who it is.

I'd also like to know of any other companies that would help me get my money.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member...o&userid=17018 is the user and they recommend the following agencies:
    www.nationwidedebtrecovery.com
    www.windebt.com
    www.swcredit.com

Good luck,
    -Steven
    http://www.insiderhosting.com
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Cogent in One Wilshire, Los Angeles!
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

I work for one, but I don't want to post the sites address as some might considering it advertising for some reason.

Originally posted by inogenius
    I work for one, but I don't want to post the sites address as some might considering it advertising for some reason.
    Well I hope you PM'ed I3 Optic with your address

I3 Optic Let us know how it turns out I'm just curious but it would be nice to see if his parents are liable for this debt he has incurred and if you can legally go after them.

Btw anyone hear from TimPD? Has he changed his ways or has he reverted back to the "dark side" and just on a different board or under a different "alias"
    Sam C
    Blue Dog Hosting
    http://www.bluedoghosting.com
    "Your new best friend!"

lol hey I3 i got an idea. how about you fly out to where timmy' boy lives get a club and beat the money out of him (yea im cruel) if you need help paying for the ticket let me know...lol
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

According to one of the Timmy threads, I3 Optic worked at Tim's office... Because I remember Tim saying that mehost wasn't designed under our roof, but another site was, but they were both by the same person. What a scam artist.

Originally posted by eyow

Well I hope you PM'ed I3 Optic with your address

I3 Optic Let us know how it turns out I'm just curious but it would be nice to see if his parents are liable for this debt he has incurred and if you can legally go after them.

Btw anyone hear from TimPD? Has he changed his ways or has he reverted back to the "dark side" and just on a different board or under a different "alias"
    Now why would you want to see his parents pay for it? I think its good to see timpd pay for it slowly...
    Western Man

I think we should all call 1-866-EARHOST and discuss this with Tim.

I'll call him posing to be a telemarketer, just to waste some time.

Originally posted by MultiVol

Now why would you want to see his parents pay for it? I think its good to see timpd pay for it slowly...
    So they are made aware of the scam artist he is...Obviously they didn't know what is going on, and if they are still in the dark chances are TimPD will go off and do the same scam somewhere. I just want to make sure TimPD knows what he has done was wrong, and if my kid did something wrong and I had to pay for it...he definetly will LEARN
    Sam C
    Blue Dog Hosting
    http://www.bluedoghosting.com
    "Your new best friend!"

Does Tim live in Kentucky?

Does Tim live in Kentucky?
    Yup

Heh!!!

What's bg of this (issue/scam)?

Must be a scam.

Originally posted by iamdave
    According to one of the Timmy threads, I3 Optic worked at Tim's office... Because I remember Tim saying that mehost wasn't designed under our roof, but another site was, but they were both by the same person. What a scam artist.
    Tim's full of s***! He won't have a roof when people are done with him.

I've never met him..Tim doesn't have an office, he works from home with his uncle signing his hard scammed money away from his long since empty bank account.

Anyway, thanks for the info guys, I'm onto it.

Any other collection agencies that you guys know of?? I'm also looking for one. Thanks!
    Vortech, Inc.
    http://www.matrixreseller.com
    [email protected]

Can anyone recommend an Australian collection agency?
    Web Hosting since 1999

Originally posted by I3 Optic

Tim's full of s***! He won't have a roof when people are done with him.

I've never met him..Tim doesn't have an office, he works from home with his uncle signing his hard scammed money away from his long since empty bank account.

Anyway, thanks for the info guys, I'm onto it.
    He also said that he has 24/7 staff, under his roof, and that he is going to by a Jaguar pretty soon. But yet he can't afford refunds..