hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : Steadcom 7 Month Review

Forum Jump

Steadcom 7 Month Review

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 09:16 PM
WHT Addict

Steadcom 7 Month Review

Hello Everyone,

I would like to give a review of this company again, i have been with steadcom over 7 months now and this my second review of them.

So i figured i would let everyone know how Steadcom is.

Uptime:It has been excellent, only have in these months only two outages critical it got 99.9% uptime.

Speed: the server is fast, so fast it seems like a dedicated box sitting beside me. My ping time is only 100 ms from my country is really pretty good.

Performance: I only run two site with low traffic. I have never had any issues critical for the moment, only with a one software i have pretty high load but i think is for my CPU limit + optimizacion mysql and lighty on my end.

Billing: Pretty good for the most part, auto-charges my credit card for each month's payment so I don't have to deal much with billing. No complaints.

Support: Really good. No complaints. My last ticket was in december last year and for the moment i dont have any critical problem. Just a small problem,the CPU limit,no burst CPU time, they limit a litle much I think sometimes I got a high load.

Rating

Uptime: 9/10
Speed: 10/10
Support: 9/10
Uptime: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

Conclusion: They are very professional and have a nice setup for provisioning new clients and maintaining their systems. Notifications of scheduled maintenance are always sent out to affected clients, so there are no huge surprises. I would recommend them to anyone and for the money, it's a pretty good deal. I hope you or anyone else may consider them if looking for a VPS provider in the future.

I am pretty happy with the services from Steadcom. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for affordable, reliable VPS hosting. So if you are in need of a vps/dedicated, then these guys are the right people to pick.

Thanks for reading.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Web Hosting Master

Good to see that you're a satisfied client!

Enjoy

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Review Group Releases Recommendations for Government Access to Private Data Web Hosting News 2013-12-24 09:51:22
5 Hidden Problems with Cloud SLAs Blog 2013-12-02 09:47:41
Nicole Henderson Named Editor in Chief of the Web Host Industry Review Web Hosting News 2013-02-12 13:40:41
Verio Europe Replaces FreeBSD Hosting Solution with Linux Shared Hosting Web Hosting News 2013-08-22 08:34:35
Startup Review Signal Mines Twitter for Reliable Web Hosting Reviews Web Hosting News 2012-09-25 15:52:28