Question IS anybody else down with ValueWeb at the moment???

Just a quick question.

I was on the message forum of my website, hit enter...and after a long loading pause, I got a page can not be displayed. I refreshed home page, and am still getting a can't find DNS server error. I went to ping my I.P. and nothing. Anyone else experiencing the same thing with there VALUEWEB acocunt? It happened about 10 minutes ago for me...and it is still down. On hold with Technical support now...hopefully they will tell me what is going on...

Argghh...

Cheers

BigJohn. <---- Hates DownTime

Question IS there a reliable host???

Man...

This is suck'n....I was happy with these guys for like 2 weeks now...and now...I am down, and can't get back up. They tell me nothing is wrong...they tell me they can see my domain ... yet I can't...none of my EQ Guildies can - and they are spread out all over the US, Canada, and Europe...nobody....d00d's...this is suck'n hard. I look like an @$$ right now...

ValueWeb doesn't really have a program designed for multiple domain hosting anyways...but before I get that far...I need a host that is going to keep my site up for longer than two weeks...

ARRRGHHH...

Continually having the @$$ at ValuWeb -

They better have some herioc customer service come through soon, or I am outa here....

BigJohn!!!!

Probably had to start looking for a new host..the usual saying goes.
    Affordable Magix Solutions for your Site!
    http://www.HostMagix.com

I left them back in late dec, had the same problem. I won't lie, before my problem their service was fine, but it was like as soon as something went wrong it was no solution or ending for it.

Their plans are outdated anyway. $19.95 a month + $15 for 2mb MYSQL. What kind of plan doesn't come with at least 1 db? No domain pointers, or addon domains. 4 cents a mb after you pass the limit, that's $40 a extra GB..

You could easily find better then that

Originally posted by HostMagix
    Probably had to start looking for a new host..the usual saying goes.
    Great advice. Who should he go to? Maybe your company?