Post Planet Payment any good?

Hi Everybody!

If you are an existing Planet Payment (http://www.planetpayment.com) user, would you recommend them? We are looking for an Authorizenet enabled payment processor but are not incorporated in the United States, so PP looks like the best option so far. But how is their service and support like recently? Are they any better than before?

Thanks in advance
    ONEfusion - We're All About Hosting
    WHM/Cpanel Hosting, VDS, colocation
    http://www.onefusion.com/
    DarkOrb Partner NOC

As far as I have seen PlanetPayment is the only one offering anything close to a full merchant account for companies based outside the US.

However, on looking closer and doing search at WHT, I have come to the conclusion that their service aint good and their customer support is almost non existant.

But well, thats the only choice right now for clients outside the US. So just make sure you make an informed decision.

Regards

Thanks for the feedback, I did a search through WHT on PP's little 'history' and yeah, its not very good where customer service is concerned. I did try calling their Singapore sales number as i'm from Singapore, and managed to get through to them promptly. It seems that the salesperson who handled my call was quite knowledgeable and helpful. But im still rather concerned about their service in particular, seeing so many bad comments about them previously oh well looks like I'll just take the plunge here and post back on my experiences with them in a couple of weeks time.. wish me luck though

Cheers
    ONEfusion - We're All About Hosting
    WHM/Cpanel Hosting, VDS, colocation
    http://www.onefusion.com/
    DarkOrb Partner NOC

Also, you can look at WorldPay. Check them out too and they too have an office in Singapore. So that should be easier for you to call them and check them out.

Regards,

Planet Payment are good service providers for outiside US payments.

The biggest disadvantage of WorldPay is that you do not store the customers Credit Card details., i.e if they used to much bandwidth you can not bill their card etc.
    Web Hosting | Reseller Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Managed Dedicated Servers
    Real 24x7x365 Support | CPanel/WHM | Softaculous | Domain Names
    Dataflame - Since 2001
    e: sales[at]dataflame.com | w: dataflame.com

Over the past week we have sent several emails to support and sales at PlanetPayment and not had one response!

you probably won't get one either... we ended up just calling them each time we had an issue. Even when the guy on the phone says he'll e-mail you back you'll end up ringing them again asking what happened to that e-mail.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Originally posted by DF-Duncan
    The biggest disadvantage of WorldPay is that you do not store the customers Credit Card details., i.e if they used to much bandwidth you can not bill their card etc.
    Actually, you can edit the amount of recurring payment very easily.