H-Sphere Question

I have a question regarding H-Sphere. I am really interested however my only stopper may be the speed. I noticed on an old post someone said that H-Sphere was slow. Do any of you H-Sphere users have this problem. Thanks for your help!

Doesn't seem slow to me.

Well that's good to hear.I guess the thing that concerned me is that it is written in Java and I know Java can sometimes be slow.

but its written in JSP/Servlets, I don't know why could be slow.

BTW, its very fast to me.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

What if a user had lets say 100 domains, wouldn't it take a while to load them all?

No, why?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I just used that as an example. Since any program would have to make a call to another server to get a listing and then to display the info I thought Java may slow that process down even more. If not that is great.

Well, the H-Sphere control panel should be on a dedicated server, dedicated to just running the CP. This is a major advantage of H-Sphere which makes it, in fact, faster than the other CPs which must be on your regular webservers.
    The webservers are NOT powered by Java, so your customers' websites will be as fast as without any control panel.
    321Host-It Internet Services
    http://www.321host-it.com

We have ran H-Sphere for about 9 months now.. Its not slow at all.. We have our CP setup up on its own server and runs great.. I can't say any thing bad about it..

just got set up .... it is pretty quick ... no problems at all with speed

That is really good to hear because that was the only thing that had me concerned. It seems to be a really good product. I was going to wait and try Hostgui but since I am not sure of the release date I think I am going to go with H-Spere. Thanks for all your help everyone