Thread: reseller host ?

reseller host ?

I'll post this in the other forum too but wondering if anyone can recommend a good host. This is what I'm looking for..

I want to start small, about 200 mbs maybe with high transfer quotas, unlimited email, subdomains, domains, lists, where i can run scripts, bulleten board etc..all the goodies I want to be able to subdivide my space as i see fit and provide webhosting. I'd rather have control than have everything automated. I want the host to be waaay in the background so that my business appears as MY business. I do NOT want a wedows server as I think linux/unix is much more reliable and faster.

Other than getting things set up I shouldn't need much support and can provide good support to my clients myself as long as things are running well with the host Shopping cart scripts etc would be a bonus.

I want to host a couple of medium/small businesses and a bunch of very small, low hit sites, some which are non prophit

can anyone help?

Hi Yah MsTeree,

You can try, found them so far to be real good, they use WHM & CPanel which means it's a breeze for you to set-up your own hosting plans.