Exclamation Designer Trying To Boost portfolio!!

Hello, i am Liam Hall i was recently giving away free banner design in the job offers and requests forum and am now taking requests for design work you can view the banner design's i did

http://superspears.com/liam

i will do the design's fairly cheap just hit me with some offers and ill see what i can do .

thank you
    Liam hall

Liam, I am looking for a matched set of custom error pages, a bandwidth exceeded, and a "new page goes here" for my hosting company. Will exchange hosting for the work. Are you interested?
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service

do you do logos???

cause i need an 80 x 80 logo

Hi, can you make a logo for my gaming site, (Gaming Expertz) The logo should be 720 x 135. Here is an example of how it should look like: http://www.arcticwebdesign.com/ge/index.html
    All I ask if for you to add some creativity, animation, maybe some extra guns, etc.

Liam,

What would you want for a banner?? Willing to either pay cash for it or exchange service. Please reply to:
    quotesATsprynexDOTcom

Thanks.

hiya guys unfortunetly i suck at logos big time so i wont be doing logos probably just custom design and web graphics sorry.

Last edited by Tom Kaplan; 08-31-2002 at 10:12 PM.

You little spammer!

How dare you invade simplicity's thread and try to promote/spam your services in it!

GRRRRR......

Originally posted by Tom Kaplan
    Sprynex and Dan:
    I'm interested in your projects...

I am 14 years old, and own Arctic Web Design. I founded my business when I was 10, and was the youngest licensed business owner in Connecticut.

I just won first and second place in WebHostingSources.com's open banner contest, which ran for about a week here at WHT.

I also do web design, so I'm very interested.

Tom

hey dude its ok lol chill i dont mind he offered a service i couldnt provide. so i actually thanx him no lol

Originally posted by edude
    You little spammer!

How dare you invade simplicity's thread and try to promote/spam your services in it!

GRRRRR......

Yes, that definately was a violation. It's like a web host posting an advertisement in the shared advertisements forum, then having the next 10 replies all be advertisements from other web hosts.

i suppose but dont make a big deal about it lol we r all good.

Sorry. I'll edit out my post.