Iweb bad and [poor] support experience

Today we have been very badly handled by iweb night support team.

The server went down and still down,

They did not answered phone and also did not update us for problem status. They kept saying the admin is working on the issue.

They asked root password and who knows what they are doing with it.

We are moving our accounts from their data center as we speak.

They employ irresponsible and incapable people and not trusted any longer.

Netelligent.ca is highly recommended for the ones looking for canadian dedicated server at the moment
    MBT
    SiberName.com is an ICANN/CIRA/Eurid Accredited Registrar. since 2000.

Canadian Registrar for .CA Domain Names Registrations. Canadian Web Site Hosting Service Provider.

Hi Bulent,

You submited a ticket at 2h34am for this server. At 2h42am Brian from our sysadmin staff answered telling you that your server was running a FSCK due to a file system error. You emailed back at 3h40am to ask if it was finished. Brian replied back at 4am saying the FSCK was 60% completed. Then Brian asked for your root password I guess it was because there was still disk errors. Then it looks like FSCK on your second drive started and was still not finished at the time you started this thread.

There was a lack of follow up between this time and the time Thomas started working on the request, but Thomas later told you the FSCK on the second drive was still running. I will investigate how the issue was handled on our side and I agree that there might have been a lack of feedback but it looks like there was someone working diligently on the issue all the time.

Regards,
    :: Martin Leclair
    :: Linkedin Profile