* APEXware's New Design

I wanted to get some opinion on the new design before I launch it. The links will take you to the old design pages since the rest hasn't been uploaded yet, and the reseller link won't work, and I may change some of the wording around. So mainly just want opinion on the layout I guess.. So, whatcha think?

http://apexware.com/home2.htm
    Apexware Hosting Solutions
    www.apexware.com
    LOW Cost Budget Hosting
    www.rockbottomhosting.com

Wonderful work there! The top navigation and the bottom boxes projecting featured products (i suppose) look good. The logo is also good but could be improved.

Looks okay, still room for improvement.. maybe you could add more detail to the header?

The header looks quite big. It can be reduced. Look at the bottom navigation texts. It is right aligned and does not look good. Align them into the centre.

Good job.

Overall I like the layout/design. I also think the green in the header (logo) looks ok but the green text just doesn't seem to match with rest of the page.

Plain.

It's the font on the headers that's bugging me. I don't feel that it should be used on that sort of site that much!

Arial and tahoma?? I agree the header needs to not be as tall/have something else there, but the links on the bottom IMO definitely look better on the right instead of a few links floating in the middle.

Keep it comin.
    www.apexware.com
    LOW Cost Budget Hosting

No.. I meant the headings I guess. That futurey space age font thing..

Something about it.

Pretty decent like it

on a scale of 1 - 10 itd be around 6.5 - 7

I think the top menu looks a little big compared to the rest of the site. Other than that it looks pretty good. I give it a 7

Header. Is. Too. Big! And so is the nav! (Headers should be no taller than 100 pixels, IMHO.) Other than that, nice layout.

Reminds me a little of rockethost + addr

I agree with most of the posts here. I think the top bar could be shortened and the fonts could be... cooler, for lack of a better term. APEX is a cool word and makes a cool name, I think you can do a lot with it. Also, I'm not sure about that pinkish-gray BG color. On the plus side, the design is nice and tightly fit which makes navigation easy. I like how the page flows. Everything that you want to stand out does I think.

I like it... seems alittle large overall. But a good improvement over what you had.

Does anyone else think the grey looks pinkish?? Not intended to look like that. Looks like I definitely need to make the header smaller. As far as some comments saying it looks plain or not cool enough, I'm not the most artistic person in the world so you won't be seeing anything too cutting edge from me.
    www.apexware.com
    LOW Cost Budget Hosting