Question ***************.net

Does anyone here have experience with this windows reseller host?

Thanks
    John
      0 Not allowed!

Difficult to ask about a reseller host if their name isn't allowed here - what about: ***************?

John
      0 Not allowed!

Well, where on this planet can I learn good and bad about them if not here?

John
      0 Not allowed!

Last attempt:

dreamzsol...
      0 Not allowed!

utions net

okay, okay - I'm stopping now

John
      0 Not allowed!

Don't know if the search works for a ***'d company, but you should try it. I know there's been threads about them.

Personally I tried them for a couple of months and after too many complaints about downtime I cancelled the account.
    Peachtree WebWorks, LLC
    http://www.peachtreewebworks.com
      0 Not allowed!

nogi - as a moderator of WebHostingTalk we do not ban users without alof of consideration first, believe me they have usually either spammed the forums, ripped people off, caused disruption or are generally completely hopeless hosts that degrade the reputation of the hosting industry in general.

The *** System is used to show possible clients that the company they are considering is not a welcome member of the WHT community.

Hopefuly this helps in your decision.
    www.microsolder.uk - Microsoldering Services in the UK
      0 Not allowed!

Ok, thank you - enough to decide - by the way, a search on ***** doesn't return anything.

John
      0 Not allowed!

Hi!

I have an account with them (I've understood who are you talking about ) and they offer a good service and they're very kind. They had some uptime issues but now it seems all OK.

nogi - as a moderator of WebHostingTalk we do not ban users without alof of consideration first, believe me they have usually either spammed the forums, ripped people off, caused disruption or are generally completely hopeless hosts that degrade the reputation of the hosting industry in general.
    I don't agree with you xtsrike. I use to read all the posts in the board since one year and I do not think they spammed it... I mean not more than Kiwi...
    Please notice that I am from Italy (check the IP address) and I am just one of their customers, I'm not interested in promoting them.
    And I do not think they're hopeless hosts.
    I think you should give us a better explanation than the one you gave.
      0 Not allowed!

ok, since its lucky I keep EVERY SINGLE EMAIL I ever get

I have located the reason the aforementioned company is banned and censored.

the ban came into force on the 10th 08 2001 the moderator to activate the ban was Chicken.

The ban was put into force because 4 users (appearing to be from the aforementioned company) were found to be spamming the forums under different usernames, those 4 users have now been banned from the forums and their company name censored.

There have been various e-mails with a representative of the company and it has been shown that they cannot provide adequate information to clear themselves of the accusation.

I hope this clears this matter up
    www.microsolder.uk - Microsoldering Services in the UK
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you.

Now it's clearer.

Bye!
      0 Not allowed!

Hello XTStrike,

I have recently seen that you posted some messages about us on Your Forums. First of all let me make myself clear again. We are in Aurangabad City of Maharashtra State, India. Here our ISP gives us a Dynamic IP eachtime we connect through a Dialup. It is possible that you can see different usernames from the same IP or same series of IP. One day it was a coincident that one of our Local Client "Alice" who's WHT Handle is ttttpppp came to our office and I was using your forums, he said he would like to comment on one of the thread which asked about the views on our company. So I logged out and he logged in to post the message. Its is quite possible that we have same series of IP's. So this is considered as we and my Client "ttttpppp", I am really not aware of the other 2 users. As you said in one of your message that
    "The ban was put into force because 4 users (appearing to be from the aforementioned company) were found to be spamming the forums under different usernames, those 4 users have now been banned from the forums and their company name censored."
    I really advice you to be more sure before blaming someone on a Public Forum.

Now the second Issue, to the above Para you also added:
    "nogi - as a moderator of WebHostingTalk we do not ban users without alof of consideration first, believe me they have usually either spammed the forums, ripped people off, caused disruption or are generally completely hopeless hosts that degrade the reputation of the hosting industry in general."

What are you trying to prove from the above sentence and such heavy bad comments? I know you run a reputed Forum for Hosting Companies and its needy people to talk but this does not give you a right to make these kind of comments for a reputed company like ours who are running Hosting Business since 1998.

Till date I thought that you said we spammed the forum by different usernames which is also not correct but what do you mean by ripped people off, caused disruption, hopeless hosts that degrade the reputation of the hosting industry in general?

And for your information we gave every possible reason of we being innocent, but I don't know what made you comeout with so many negative comments about us? and saying "There have been various e-mails with a representative of the company and it has been shown that they cannot provide adequate information to clear themselves of the accusation."

If I stand today with an intuition of catching people who do the same intentionally I guess there will be only few host left on your forums which should not be banned. I agree WHT is whole sole your property rather a small playground for you to play around and I cant force you for anything, if you allow me or not for using the forums is your wish, I just need justifications for the bad words you posted about our company.

Let me tell you something about me and my Company, I had to do this not because we want to show off, but to make you aware that we are a reputed company of India.
    1. We deal in solving the internal matter and cases for India Cyber Police Team.
    2. We are under tie-up's with different Govt. Agencies for Delivering Software & Hosting Solutions.
    3. And I myself is an Attorney(Advocate) specializing in Civil Cases here in India.

With Best Regards,
    K.Nizamuddin
    Director,
    D r e a m z S o l u t i o n s D e p a r t m e n t,
    Crossover Information Systems (I) Pvt. Ltd.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by xtstrike

The *** System is used to show possible clients that the company they are considering is not a welcome member of the WHT community.

Hopefuly this helps in your decision.
    I think you must first ask for the user, atleast with a new user, whether they have intentionaly caused harm to the WHT or because they are new and not aware with the Rules and Regulations of the forum thats why the mistake happens.

I am the victim of such case by WHT. Is there any possibility of re-activation of my domain name on the this forum, please let me know.

Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Maybe you should look up the word "either" to start with. You seem to be missing that part from when xtstrike spoke in generalization that, "they have usually either spammed the forums, ripped people off, caused disruption or are generally completely hopeless hosts that degrade the reputation of the hosting industry in general."

Another thing I think you missed is, "the ban came into force on the 10th 08 2001 the moderator to activate the ban was Chicken."

This is something that you should be discussing with moderators@wht.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Hello XTStrike,

Originally posted by dreamz1

Let me tell you something about me and my Company, I had to do this not because we want to show off, but to make you aware that we are a reputed company of India.
    1. We deal in solving the internal matter and cases for India Cyber Police Team.
    2. We are under tie-up's with different Govt. Agencies for Delivering Software & Hosting Solutions.
    3. And I myself is an Attorney(Advocate) specializing in Civil Cases here in India.

With Best Regards,
    K.Nizamuddin
    Director,
    D r e a m z S o l u t i o n s D e p a r t m e n t,
    Crossover Information Systems (I) Pvt. Ltd.
    Can you please give me your companies full background and activities you perform with contact address, phone and email address? We are interested in your services.

Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello

I already mailed the same to moderators@webhostingtalk.com.

If people can see these comments on the open forums about us they should also see our reply to it correct? If not then how do they know whats going on.

Regards,
    K.Nizamuddin
      0 Not allowed!

Hello promotehost

Please email me in detail of what all information you need about our company. My personal email is k.nizam@***************.net
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Hello promotehost

Originally posted by dreamz1
    Please email me in detail of what all information you need about our company. My personal email is k.nizam@***************.net
    Can you PM your details to me, please clear your email address , as we are unable to get it.

Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

HI

You can mail me at niz123@hotmail.com

Regards,
    K.Nizam
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by SoftWareRevue
    Maybe you should look up the word "either" to start with. You seem to be missing that part from when xtstrike spoke in generalization that, "they have usually either spammed the forums, ripped people off, caused disruption or are generally completely hopeless hosts that degrade the reputation of the hosting industry in general."

This is something that you should be discussing with moderators@wht.
    This sums it all up.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken
      0 Not allowed!