Thread: Dogs...

Unhappy Dogs...

Ok folks -

How are we all doing this fine morning? Morning that is if your on the east coast of the US...

Anyways, just thought I'd tell of my night.

A couple of weeks ago, I told someone I would watch there dog for them. I do dog sitting for Guiding Eyes for the Blind... I help out with the puppies that are in training.

So, Saturday, my girlfriend finds an Italian Greyhound she just falls in complete Love with. She buys it. 4 months old.

Did I mention we already have 2 retired greyhounds and a 115 pound Golden?

SOoooo, last night Bina arrives. Gorgeous German Shepard. Supposedly she's cat friendly... Did I mention we also have 4 cats?

SOOOoooo, I only got about 2 hours of sleep last night as Bina was attached to my arm with a leash the entire night.

I KNOW I could have made this story make more sense, but I'm too tired right now, forgive me...

Ok, back to resting a bit...

OH AND MY PC isn't working this morning!!! I installed Mozilla 1.1 yesterday, and now after rebooting, it just comes up to the point where it is supposed to start Explorer (The window manager). It just sits there!!!!!

Man, what a morning.

Steve
    Steven Santinelli
    www.sms-hosting.com - Premium Web Hosting
    www.sms-telecom.com - Low cost long distance/800 Service!

Do all of you live in one big room???
    "Stop flame-wars - Report a post"
    The original Kitty Lizard

Hi Steve
    You need some rest.

Originally posted by reptilian-fe
    Do all of you live in one big room???
    Well, actually that depends... We've got quite a big house. Luckily while my business grows, my girlfriend continues to work.

During the day, like, right now, everyone but the golden is in the family room. Sorsha, one greyhound is on the couch with Merlin the Italian greyhound. Gryffin, the second greyhound, is laying next to me on the floor. Bina, the German Shepard Guiding Eye dog, is behind me. Spenser, the golden, (My Boy!) is sleeping on the kitchen floor.

Boobeau, MY cat, is sitting on the divider from the kitchen to the family room, staring at the Shepard.

ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!!!

Steve
    Steven Santinelli

ROFL!! Congrats on the new pup!!!

As I sit here preparing to finally get some sleep this fine morning, Nikki, the parrot, is perched up high showing off her new speaking skills, Maxamus, the rottweiler, is under my desk playing 'foot rest, Saber, the black feline, is sitting in my lap (she's the boss), Brigg, the 20lb old alley cat is sleeping by the food bowl (where else would he sleep?), the three human kids are at their desks doing school work, and I ... well I have no idea why I'm typing this

Good Night Everyone
    FutureQuest.net
    Quality Services & Professional Support Since 1998
    Click Here To Visit the Community

Making me feel better...

Originally posted by Deb
    ROFL!! Congrats on the new pup!!!

As I sit here preparing to finally get some sleep this fine morning, Nikki, the parrot, is perched up high showing off her new speaking skills, Maxamus, the rottweiler, is under my desk playing 'foot rest, Saber, the black feline, is sitting in my lap (she's the boss), Brigg, the 20lb old alley cat is sleeping by the food bowl (where else would he sleep?), the three human kids are at their desks doing school work, and I ... well I have no idea why I'm typing this

Good Night Everyone
    Hey Deb - Your making me feel better... We also have 2 parrokeets upstairs, squaking away in my son's room, who has started school (4th grade) today!

Steve
    Steven Santinelli

And where did the morning go????

Originally posted by combs
    And where did the morning go????
    Well... Mine was spent being awake...

Figured I'd just stay up since I've got to go pickup my son from his first day of school... He hates the bus. He also hasn't met the German Shepard yet, so I'm bringing her with me.

Woof.

The cool part in all this, was, one of my clients, had a problem last night around 1 EST (He's in Mexico), and I was up and available to fix his problem.

Steve
    Steven Santinelli

I played arounf with my pet rats and my degus last night (european time). One of my female degu had a problem giving birth and unfortunatly died and her only surviving "baby" has had to grow up faster because of the slightly larger half-siblings. She looks so tiny, and almost like a baby anthelope or gazell, so I call her Dik-dik, after the tiniest in the world. She is really a fighter.
    "Stop flame-wars - Report a post"
    The original Kitty Lizard

Heh I feel for you. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs myself and Chickens in the backyard (training them to become moderators hehe) and 2 girlfriends that must never be in the house at the same time for obvious reasons... then 2 servers, workstation, laptop and Palmtop... ah and a Playstation 2 and a Playstation 1 for "backup" lol .... yeha it's a zoo lol

Talking AAaaaaahhhh...

Well, it was a good night sleeping!!!

I tied the dog to the bed, and she slept all night long!

Now, with us all up today, the dogs have been great together. Pretty funny seeing a German Shepard chasing around an Italian Greyhound, and vis versa.

Now, off to fun with the Clients! Ah, another day begins!

Steve
    Steven Santinelli

LOL