* FOR SALE:

Registered with on February 01, 2002 and expires on February 01, 2003. Web Hosting is done through Web Hosting Products ( is on the Virtual Linux Deluxe hosting plan, some features of the plan include:

20GB Bandwidth
    800MB Disk Storage
    Static IP Address
    Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts
    Unlimited Email Aliases
    Unlimited Email Auto responders
    Unlimited Mail Lists
    24/7 Toll Free Tech Support
    99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    Miva Merchant Shopping Cart is also included!
    Dual 1 GHz Pentium 3 Server
    PLUS A Lot More! has a total of 228 products listed as of right now; with the purchase of the site I will include three of our biggest vendors names, addresses, and phone numbers.

The site also includes a phpBB forum that has been customized for; all graphics site-wide is also included.

The site is listed on and has been submitted to many other major search engines.

$5,000.00 price is negotiable

I'll offer $75

$5,000.00 price is negotiable

erm... I didn't see that. Still, my offer doesn't seem so rediculous, does it?

Considering the info that was given and the site itself, I feel that is an appropriate offer personally.
    - prime [[email protected]]
    ExclaimHosting - Your voice on the web.
    Fast, reliable hosting, at prices you can afford.

New Orleans, LA
    It's value is a function of your annual income plus what people are willing to pay. In the initial post you don't mention the annual income of the site.

Figure 2 - 5 times the annual income as a range, then in this market where nobody wants to buy websites the direction of the valuation will go down from there.

Do you carry inventory of the products or do you direct ship? Why are you only going to include 3 of the biggest vendors - why not include them all? That is an integral part of the business. Based off the info supplied - the site is worth the cost of the domain name - $15, but if you have real income then it's a different story & perhaps $5000 is reasonable.

Nice clean site by the way.
    Andrew McMaster
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.