Toronto Area - Looking for Web Design Work

I am currently looking for either a permanent job or freelance work doing web design, graphic/logo work, and/or php/mysql programming. Please feel free to send me requests for work and their respective prices. I am more then willing to work with people in order to come to an agreement on work/prices that we are both happy with. Links to sites I have previously completed can be found here: http://www.mattesini.com/portfolio.php

I am located about an hour outside of Toronto, Canada I relocated about 2 months ago from Pennsylvania. I am 21 years old with Associates Degrees in Interactive Multimedia and Small Business Management. My full resume can be found here: www.mattesini.com In addition to schooling, I've had years of hands on experience doing web design working for companies and making personal sites.

Email is the most convenient way of contacting me atm: [email protected]
    Last edited by AndreaM; 08-27-2002 at 07:51 PM.

Nice work!Welcome to Canada!

-Chris

Thanks I rather enjoy it up here, beautiful weather, beautiful country and the people are nice as hell :p

Bagged milk, eh? lmao...I'm learning the "culture" change as subtle as it is...can I get some American cheese now? lol

Hehe... Yeah bagged milk... I Like it easy for me.. you need to buy a special contanier to pour it.... Anyway's have fun with out love of ketchup You can get ketchup on anything and everything!
    (I see your from Orangeville, not to far away from me...)

Cr.

I buy milk in a carton...can't get use to the bags...eww...Orangeville for now, it is nice, things didn't turn out quite as planned so I may be going back to the states, who knows the worlds at my disposal atm :p