Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    btw, all servers include FREE SETUP??
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

Yes, we accept PayPal.

No, just the single processor systems include free setup - the dual processor setup fee is discounted.

Thanks for your interest.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]
    Located in Ashburn, VA, Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL, and Manchester, UK
    Since 2003 - 20+ Years! Dedicated Servers, Co-location, DDoS Filtering, Data Backup & More!

my fault, sorry, please delete.

I've been looking at your site for a couple of months now, and notice that you always seem to come up with some good specials. On quick question, would it be possible to purchase a block (256) of IPs from you to use over multiple servers?

Thanks for your help.
    A signature will go here soon...

You don't have to purchase the block of IP's - they are free - and yes, you can get a Class C if you can justify the use of it.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]
    Since 2003 - 20+ Years! Dedicated Servers, Co-location, DDoS Filtering, Data Backup & More!

Without any control panel, is it the same price?

Thanks.
    You may not love me but you will respect me!

Yes - same price. Thanks!
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]

is the bandwidth measured inbound and outbound? Or is it outbound traffic only?

Whichever is higher.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]

How do we place a order with paypal?

Originally posted by jkehe
    Whichever is higher.
    So if I have 200GB inbound but 300GB outboud, only the 300GB counts and since that is below the 1mbps cap, there are no extra harges for the 300GB in?

E-mail me to place an order by PayPal - I'll get an invoice sent to you. sales@serverhost.com

There is no 1Mbps cap - you must be getting this confused with another offer.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]

Now you have me confused with the bandwidth measurement. I have a server with serverhost and have been wondering how the bandwidth is measured.

Whichever is higher
    So if I were to move 600 GIGS a month outgoing and 500 GIGS a month incoming (I have one of the 600 GIGS a month Cogent only servers you posted here last month), based upon what you said, it would sound to me only the 600 GIGS outgoing would count???

I thought you would have counted incoming and outgoing towards the monthly limit, but now you have me scratching my head
    Last edited by Tazzman; 08-29-2002 at 05:35 PM.
    Proud member of the RIAA closed quaters combat cell !!!
    You'd better drop that CD-R before I shoot you !!!

You would only be billed for outgoing traffic, I believe. Contact support if you think you are going to have a problem with data transfer.

I am backed up on e-mail - we've had a tremendous response to this offer - thanks for your interest - I'm working quickly to respond to everyone.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]

Someone called yesterday and left me a message on my office line, but they were so quiet that I couldn't hear them. If you haven't heard back from me, please e-mail me your name and number and I will call you back. Thanks.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]

I have emailed several times with no response as to yet. I need to know how fast these are setup. Please email me at support@marhamat.com

thanks

I have had a server with ServerHost for just over a month now and I can't even begin to tell you how excellent the service and support from this company is. They go WAY WAY beyond what any other company I have dealt with would do for you. I highly recommend them to everyone.

-Robert

hello, im interested....

could you explain a little more about what "fully managed" means? do you upgrade, secure the server, install software for me, scan for troyans, reboots, etc? i dont know much about system administration, just the basics, but i want to be sure that if i have for example a bind problem or something like that you will fix it...

also what do you mean with "premium bandwidth"?

i was hosting with a company that is having ALOT of problems right now so i really considering going dedicated. The problems they have right now are the ones that i dont want to happen to me, so thats why my concern about your definition of fully managed

seeya!

Hi. I sent you a PM and am still awaiting for a reply.....
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

I've sorted through most of the e-mails and PM's now - if you haven't gotten a response - please e-mail me again.

Fully managed means that we will assist you with almost any request on your server free of charge. However, anything that is grossly complicated (takes us more than ~1/2 hour to fix, strange software or configurations, etc.) will fall under billable labor, which is $75.00 per hour. If you have specific questions as to things that might be supported, contact me via e-mail.

Premium bandwidth means that you get access to all of our bandwidth providers, which currently includes WebUseNet, Marietta FiberNet, Cogent, and Epik. We're working on adding a connection to Aleron and possibly Verio down the road.

Thanks for your interest!
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]

Great offer with many extras. Will the offer still be available in a few months time? I have plans to expand and may be needing it later.
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

How many Cpanel licences come with the single processor deal?

Great offer though! =)
    Hosting.Express | Affordable Web and Email Hosting
    Shared | Reseller | 24/7 Support | NSA Free
    SPECIAL OFFER - domain name, email and cPanel web hosting = $3.73 per month | Contact Us: 1-800-861-1888

We have met our expectations with this offer - there are no longer any servers available with free setup. You can get the same great deal with a $149 setup - e-mail sales@serverhost.com.

Thanks!
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]

Been email sales and still no response

Oh well
    HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12