Thumbs down www.raq4less.com is down again

www.raq4less.com network is down again. I have a dedicated server and the last week, I have had the server down more 12 times.

Any more have servers with raq4less?

Didn't they colocate at the WholeSaleColo NOC? Didn't they not pay bills so another company is taking over their clients?

I know the owner is a really nice guy... he is most likely working on it now

Re: www.raq4less.com is down again

Originally posted by gabriel
    www.raq4less.com network is down again. I have a dedicated server and the last week, I have had the server down more 12 times.

Any more have servers with raq4less?

Works now

Yes, is working now.
    Tomorrow I will talk with Jeff (CEO) for new about upgrades of network conections.

Thanks for your post

continue down since 2 hours

Down 12 times last week?? Is that network problem or you having problem with your server?? Does their network frequently down?

since the migration of datacenter (see below):

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...t=raq4less.com

The network performance is a desaster.

The support does not exist.

Sure that I will cancel my server. This downtime are innaceptable

Re: www.raq4less.com is down again

Originally posted by gabriel
    www.raq4less.com network is down again.

True. We have been fighting Network issues since our Datacenter move. We WILL get to the bottom of them and eliminate them. P-E-R-I-O-D!

Any downtime is Unacceptable. ANY

I have a dedicated server and the last week, I have had the server down more 12 times.
    [/B]
    FALSE!! I understand your frustration with this mornings downtime, but please be honest.

The problems we have experienced this past 2 weeks have been a result of our having been a customer of Wholesalecolo.com and them NOT paying their bills.

We have relocated to a new physical location in Miami. We are bringing in additional carriers (both resold & direct) to Eliminate future downtime. Unfortunately, getting larger dedicated Internet connections "turned up" is not something that occurs overnight.

During our Datacenter Move on 8-13-2002, we took an 8 hours downtime hit. We announced it to our customer base 3 times leading up to the move, We volunteered a 10% (3 day Credit) on the next billing cycle to EVERY Dedicated CUSTOMER.

Unfortunately, we have a couple of customers that prefer to post about a problem here on WHT before they will even let us know about it. We have an online support desk and I make my personal email address known to every customer. Why some prefer to NOT use these, I'll never know.

Raq4less has a network problem right now, I ADMIT IT. However, we are working on it, we have ordered the equipment and services necessary to completely ELIMINATE the problem!

We had a big promotion planned for September 1st. We are not going to be running it UNTIL we have the additional new equipment & new carriers in place to assure 100% Uptime. You don't see us posting specials here on WHT and we won't until we have the problem behind us.

I hate to see a customer cancel a dedicated server, but I understand and respect their decision.

Thanks,

Jeff

For what it is worth, I just recently signed up with raq4less, and even with the hiccups, I am quite happy.

Yes, I experienced some downtime a few days ago, but Jeff answered my emails and was on top of things. It's clear he is working out the kinks, and given the recent migration, I'd say he's doing it very well.

I'm just happy to be giving my money to someone who seems to give a damn.

sorry about digging the old tread, but just so curious about how many host does this timpd guy own?
    anyone?

Originally posted by rk_usct
    sorry about digging the old tread, but just so curious about how many host does this timpd guy own?
    anyone?
    timpd is not associated with Raq4less.com

Originally posted by phpcoder
    Didn't they colocate at the WholeSaleColo NOC? Didn't they not pay bills so another company is taking over their clients?

I know the owner is a really nice guy... he is most likely working on it now
    They are colocated with @webhost/NetFree.

I think that's enough said.