Arrow Website/Template Designer Looking for work!

Hello. I am not going to lie about my age, I am 15 years old. I have been designing websites for about 4 years now.

When I started out I was a webmaster of a large dragonball z website and learned a lot from that experience. I closed that site down to start up my web design company. I have had it up for a while and have designed many websites since then. I had to close it down, and now I am trying to get enough money to open it up again.

Since my site isn't up right now I can't quickly show you my portfolio, but I can show you my personal website that I have designed and maintain. It is about the new star wars trading card game by wizards of the cost. Here's the link:

www.swduelist.com

I specialize in custom templates and logos, but I can definitly design a quality website and web hosting company. My prices are a lot cheaper then most designers are looking for. I perfere paypal, but let me know if you can't pay through paypal.

So if you are interested in my services don't hesitate to contact me. Just pm me or reply to this topic with what you are looking for and what you are willing to pay and I will get back to you asap.

I can hardly read the menus, I think you need to choose better colours.

YOu have a nice layout but, little comment no flame ment.. your text for your menus are extremly hard to read. Dark backgrounds and dark text does not go together! little advice

The backgrounds weren't meant to be dark. I guess I have to adjust the brightness on my computer. I wonder why no one that goes to site commented about it.

OK, I fixed it. Thanks for being honest!