Who Has Had Experience With Sevaa Hosting?

Has anyone had any experience with Sevaa (www.sevaa.com)? Their offers look awesome but it seems too good to be true. What was the experience like? Do they have good support?
      0 Not allowed!

Yes. They were great at first, but after their server crashed and lost all the data (no backups!), they went downhill. I had some technical problems and decided to just give up and change hosts.

I didn't really pursue tech support though -- it may have just been a problem with my account only, something I somehow messed up. I needed most web space so that's the main reason I'm switching.
      0 Not allowed!

Try to them drop a few presales mail. May try them out should they have fast response and satisfying answers to your enquiries.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by UltraUnixNET
    Try to them drop a few presales mail. May try them out should they have fast response and satisfying answers to your enquiries.
    The thread starter started the topic on: 08-27-2002

iebnn replied over a year later with some feedback.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...
      0 Not allowed!

UltraUnixNET, ikellen asked about sevaa in August of 2002. They probably made up their mind by now.
      0 Not allowed!

lol, can't blame iebnn, I can't even remember what date is today myself .
      0 Not allowed!