Server Rack w/ cheap shipping

Hello all,
    If anyone needs a rack w/ cheap shipping check this out:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16816228001

Shipping is $9.25. Yes I know what you are thinking it is a mistake. I emailed new egg and the lady replied saying no it isn't a mistake, and even offered to give me free shipping.

Yes it is for a rack, I know it says accessories but search item number on TRIPP's page.

Dear Ben,

Thank you for contacting us back.

We apologize for the confusion. All the information you see on Newegg.com comes directly from the manufacturer. We do not know any additional information other than what is posted on our website. Therefore, we directed you to the manufacturer for accurate information.
    The 3 Business Day Shipping $9.25 on our website is correct. However, since you are our valued customer, I would like to offer you free shipping on your order as a one time exception. Please contact us with your new order number after your new order ships so that we will be able to further assist you.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs page. If you still need assistance, please feel free to email me directly and I will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,

(name edited)

Must of been a mistake since it shows $90 now for shipping.

Provantage has a APC 42u on for $806, though I don't know how much freight is.

when i was on Provantage site looking at racks the shipping was frieght and was around $500 bucks w/ liftgate. that's why i saw new egg had $9 shipping and was like no way, emailed them, and got that reply. At any rate $90 is still cheap.

EDIT: just looked at the item again and they fixed it they changed the description and title. I actually email the lady a few times, she kept insisting it was right.