Thread: Hi, im new.

* Hi, im new.

Well hi guys, im new to these forums. I am currently saving up money for start a web-hosting business. I came here to do some more research, which i have been doing alot of. I plan on going into business in about a year or so when i can afford a good server. I am not new to computers, i am very tech savy and adaptable and have been using computers since well i was born. I wanted tips on where to buy cheap but effective servers, and where i can do some more research on the field. Thanks for all of your help guys, i hope you can help me out these coming months as i prepare to open up my business based in Glendale, Arizona. Ill check on this post later, see ya guys

Quote Originally Posted by zombie0hour View Post
    Well hi guys, im new to these forums. I am currently saving up money for start a web-hosting business. I came here to do some more research, which i have been doing alot of. I plan on going into business in about a year or so when i can afford a good server. I am not new to computers, i am very tech savy and adaptable and have been using computers since well i was born. I wanted tips on where to buy cheap but effective servers, and where i can do some more research on the field. Thanks for all of your help guys, i hope you can help me out these coming months as i prepare to open up my business based in Glendale, Arizona. Ill check on this post later, see ya guys
    check the offers forum, or just google some resellers

so google is a good place to get cheap servers? can i trust using used servers, or should i get brand new ones which will cost me alot more?