Question estarr.net & hostradius.com

http://www.hostradius.com/ has anyone heard of them? Their plans are real nice. I've searched the forum but nothing came up for hostradius. Hopefully someone's using them or have heard about them.

Also
    E-starr.net .. I've read good reviews about them, but does anyone know what they mean when they say
    "This does not include promotions."?
    It's at the top of their hosting plans.

Hmm... maybe that means that there are additional packages/promotions (special discounts, most likely) that aren't listed on that page?
    ~Aralanthiriel

There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty. Miss the island, though, and you're pretty much doomed.

Mmmmmm ok, I guess I'll have to ask their admin. Thanks Hope someone knows something about hostradius...

hostradius and e-starr run promotions for people that frequent boards like Smack and Dodo's. If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry.

If you like those hosts, Digitalriot.org should be checked out too.

Hmmmm ok thanks for the tip.. i'll check out that link now, Thanks!
    Common sense isn't so common.

Yes, when it says it does not include promotions it is saying that there are seperate plans for promotions not listed on the page.

Also, Hostradius is owned by the former co-owner of Cyberpixels. I'm 100% sure she's awesome. She is the person who got me started in webhosting.

I'd go with e-starr only because when I was with cyberpixels (the owner of hostradius use to co-own that company) they started running into problems with having to move people to knew servers and minor downtime. I've never had any complaints with e-starr though, so I'd go with them.

Yeah, some of cyberpixels databases have become unreliable, from what I've heard.

But they have had good things said about them as well.

E-starr, digitalriot, and hostraidus are pretty new. To find some info on them is rare because of that, but they all are getting really great reviews from the people I've seen hosted with them.