If i were to sell my clients??

OK this is just an enquiry NOT an offer for sale.
    Due to various problems with the resellers i have used and the fact i am moving soon, I have been thinking of various options.
    I have just about decided to get someone to help out when im busy.
    However i would be interested to see what i could get if it doesnt work out and I have to sell up...........some of the details are:

My sites domain name the .com and .co.uk (if required)

27 clients aprox ( I have a few more but i may keep some on)

1 paying 129.99 per year (400mb space 7GB bandwidth)
    1 paying 69.99 per year (200MB Space 5GB bandwidth)
    1 paying 49.99 per year
    8 paying 44.99 per year (100/200mb space 3GB bandwidth)
    1 paying 39.99 per year
    2 paying 29.99 per year
    1 paying 27 per year
    5 paying 24.99 per year (50mb space 1GB transfer)
    1 paying 19.99 year
    1 paying 15 per year
    1 paying 8.99 per year

I also have one client paying $6 per month on paypal

We do quite a few custom plans so thats why there are quite a few prices with just one person

The first year of trading is just about over so clients are coming up for renewals , so although they have already paid they will be paying again soon.

Several also have domain names.

There are also a few who have had a years free account and may stay.

Once again this is NOT an offer for sale just an enquiry

If you are simply looking for someone to help out with support tickets, please contact me. We already offer free transparent support to our reseller clients, and would be happy to work something out with you to offer the same support to your customers.

I would quote you a price on the customers, but I am more interested in doing the support side, so please contact me if it comes to that.

If it's any help, we were recently offered 80% of the annual income plus 2 x 10% payments accruing bank interest at 6 and 12 months to comply with a NCA.

It raised a smile because it'd be hard to run from the beach, and that's where we're going when we finish up.

Cheers

Gary

Its not just support i get like 1 ticket a week sometimes none, obviously say if someone gets a new account they send a few mails asking questions.
    The problem is i was with ********, they messed us about so several clients had to be moved. Donhost used to close accounts so people had to be moved and now there ar emore problems with another provider. I am just working out alternative methods if the worst comes to the worst and i decide that it is better for the clients to be moved

We did something similar. We were having no end of problems with three different Windows reseller providers, so earlier this year we bundled the lot up and sold the clients to one provider with their own servers on their own network, and from what I've heard they're treating them well.

I think it was 100% of a years' income...or close to it anyway, because they too were mainly annual accounts and a lot were up for renewal relatively soon.

Cheers

Gary

Hey Gary i see from your sig you have a hosting company now, did you start up again?

had one offer of 300 and one for 650

Originally posted by tazd9t9
    Hey Gary i see from your sig you have a hosting company now, did you start up again?
    It was only Windows based hosting that it referred to.

Cheers

Gary

ah right ok :-)