crystaltech hosting

anybody ever user or heard of

St. Louis, MO

I had an account with them before. I canceled the account because I didn't need it anymore and not because of discontent.

IMHO, Crystaltech is probably one of the better companies that offer Windows hosting. They offer a lot, but you pay for it.

You can find cheaper Windows host, but probably not ones that have been around as long and offer as much.

Just my $.02.
    Last edited by Newtothis; 08-27-2002 at 06:56 PM.

Compared to my current serivce they offer more and is about 20 bucks cheeper.
    i think i will be signing up with them in a few weeks.
    i also have not found anyone that has had a bad experience with them.
    Last edited by braddini; 08-28-2002 at 08:39 AM.

Pakistan Baby!
    Excellent Host. A friend of mine used to host a huge community website with them. As for as I know, his site was only down in a 8th months period for a reboot (no more then 3 mins). He used them for more then 2 years and was highly impressed with them

--Omair - reliable & affordable web hosting
    * Providing Affordable Small Business Web Hosting since 2003! *

They are well liked by Dreamweaver and Cold Fusion developers.
    If I ever build a mission critical Cold Fusion site this is where it will be hosted.
    But for a basic marketing site for a small local business
    there are many very good unix,PHP,MySql hosts to be found
    right here at WHT.

Crystaltech is a very good company. Support is very good and uptime very high. The managers (Tim) can be easily contacted if anything is going wrong.

The best: send an email late at night to support, you got an answer in 10 minutes and if it was related to a problem it's solved.
    I sell nothing, I only buy

I've used CrystalTech for almost three years and couldn't be happier. Excellent lines of communications between the company and their users.

I think the secret of their success is that they host a forum for all their customers to talk among themselves. I get great, great help from the other CrystalTech customers, and I think having all their customers in touch with each other keep CrystalTech honest.

I very highly recommend CrystalTech -- you won't be disappointed.

CrystalTech is the 4th largest windows host in the world.