* ResellerScene.com 50% off LIFETIME. Never publicized coupon! SO CHEAP its SAD :(

ResellerScene - Making Resellers Happy

In Celebration of our newly designed website, we're holding a promo that won't ever be publicized again. If there's ever a time to buy, this is the time to do so!

cPanel/WHM Master Reseller Hosting

Promo - Order by June 14th, 2008 and receive 50% off total order FOR LIFE !!

Pearl

Diskspace: 5 GB
    Bandwidth: 30 GB
    Fantastico de Luxe: FREE
    WHM Master Reseller:FREE
    CPanel/WHM 11 !
    WHMCS : ADD ONLY $10 ! You can't get it cheaper anywhere else!

50% off !! Only $3.48/mo !

Use Coupon code: gomi

Order here: https://secure.resellerscene.com/order.php

Read more: http://resellerscene.com/reseller.html

Note: Pricing is monthly and is frozen for the lifetime of the account!

Diamond

Diskspace: 10 GB
    Bandwidth: 100 GB
    CPanel/WHM 11 !
    WHMCS : ADD ONLY $10 ! You can't get it cheaper anywhere else!

Take this for only: $4.98/mo !!

Use Coupon code: gomi

Order here: https://secure.resellerscene.com/order.php

Note: Pricing is monthly and is frozen for the lifetime of the account!

Diamond WITH FREE WHMCS BILLING SOLUTION!

Diskspace: 10 GB
    Bandwidth: 100 GB
    CPanel/WHM 11 !
    WHMCS : FREE !

Just $19.95/mo !!

Order here: http://secure.resellerscene.com/order.php?step=2&pid=13

ResellerScene's 30 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee

That's right. No hassles. Let us know you aren't happy with our services and request a full refund. Just Like that, you'll get it Make sure to let us know what we're doing wrong or what we can improve on to better our services!

ResellerScene.com Now Offers WHMCS

WHMCS is a great tool for any host. Offers automatic billing and automatic account creation. Download reports on monthly income and customer flow. Manage clients and products. Built in support desk for all in one billing panel! And best part is we're offering it at only $10/mo ! You just can't beat that!!!

Uptime Guarantee backed by our SLA

ResellerScene is proud to offer a 99.3% uptime guarantee to all our clients. If your site is down for more than 15 consecutive minutes due to our negligence*, your next monthly bill is wiped out! No pro-rated refunds, no small font, no behind the works sneaky ways to trick you, plain and simple, you get your next month free!

Fantastic Support

We cater to resellers and no body else. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help you with any problems that may arise when hosting with us. Need help creating packages? Installing SSL Certificate? Need more IPs? Whatever your question might be, drop by our support desk and let us know!

•Weekly Discounts and Coupons!

Ok so you don't like this special eh? That's alright! We don't host monthly discounts and coupons, nope, we offer weekly discounts and coupons! Check back next week for the next available coupon to use. Just in case, check our news page also for "not advertised" discounts, since after all, we need to stay in business!

•Facts you should know
    • Reseller Hosting Machines are hosted in Cedar Falls, IA NOC
    • ResellerScene operates off a Dual Xeon 2.8 GHZ 3.5 GB RAM and Quad-Core Xeon 2.66 GHZ 4 GB RAM both with Raid Array HDD
    • We are using Internap, Sprint, Global Crossing Bandwidth
    • Zend Optimizer or ioncube offered
    • Utilizing PHP 5 !
    • We accept PayPal and Credit Card (MasterCard/VISA)
    • We do NOT price/plan match with our competitors!
    • Price FREEZE! Never Pay More than what you are paying now!
    • Switching Hosts? We'll transfer your sites over to us for FREE!
    • We do host legal adult content
    • We are not resellers! We host our own equipment!
    • We do not allow proxy websites! No Warez! No illegal software sharing sites!
    ResellerScene's REAL Client Testimonials

SDTrader said:
    The pricing is rediculously low. For example $5 for Pearl WHM resellerplan is plainly unthinkable. Support is outstanding. I have had to submit a few tickets (always due to problems
    originating from myself-lost passwords etc). The longest I waited for a response was
    in the order of 3-4 minutes!. I don't believe I even got one of those "we will get back to you soon" autoreplies. I would imagine some terribly complicated problem may take quite a bit longer but I am certain the wait time would be minimal as you guys take the ticket and act on it right away. Furthermore all matters are dealt with
    (not just one leaving a person to keep submitting tickets).
    Joey Anderson said:
    My time with ResellerScene has been great.
    The Support has been quite good, better than expected.
    I have made a few support tickets here and there, and they have
    always been answered in a few hours, if not less than an hour, which is great to have on hand.
    Rob Nelli said:
    Your services are by far the best for the money. Your support is absolutely the best I've ever encountered. I've been doing webhosting reselling for 10 years and unfortunately have had to change providers more times than I care to remember and almost always it was
    because the support wasn't up to snuff.
    Your support has been excellent with extremely
    fast response every time ... always within hours. I couldn't be more pleased. I'm looking forward to setting up roots here!!
    Hashem Zahran said:
    I've found your services and support very Professional, fast, efficient and reliable. I am very happy with the service that i have from you, and highly recommend your service to others.
    Betty Haynes said:
    I am impressed with
    your customer support. The first time I submitted a support ticket
    I swear I had an answer in less than 10 minutes. That my friend
    was awesome in my book.
    Have Questions? Want to know more?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contact our support desk . http://secure.resellerscene.com

We'll be glad to answer all your pre-sales questions.

Come check out ResellerScene today!

* check TOS

Hi - I'm currently hosted with you (Diamond plan) for over 6 months now, can I have this rate for my account?

Am I missing something? Your offering WHMCS "free" when you pay $14.97 extra on the diamond plan....how does that make it free? :/

Also, whats to stop someone paying the extra $10 on the $4.95/month identical plan and getting the $19.95 plan for $14.98
    WHSuite - Billing, Automation and Client Management Software.

You can either add the WHMCS int he promo for $10 (which in this case does save you the money)

Or when the promo ends, you may take the whmcs along with the diamond for $19.95

"Also, whats to stop someone paying the extra $10 on the $4.95/month identical plan and getting the $19.95 plan for $14.98"

That's what the above statement is for.

You can take the special promo pricing with whmcs.