Question help with 550 email error

I need some help and advice with a email problem. Some of my clients who try to send me emails have them returned with an 550 error message.

I have heard that this has something to do with a server (IP) blacklist that exhists somewhere.

I am not sure if it is my server or (IP) that is on the blacklist or the senders.

Does anyone know something about this issue and where I can find out more.

Anyone know where this blacklist is located and how to get access to it?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by ForumsAddict
    May be this might help

http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/kb/1593hq.html
    GREAT link .. I have had this problem myself aswell, and Eudora described it far better then what I had found ...
    Alexander

Yeah... forumsaddict has given a really useful link and it describes the solution to the problem in good way

No problem! Just my 2 cents

Another thing that may help is doing the following: if you have a customer with a fax machine and you have one too, get the customer to open up and print the email and fax it to you. The email will tell you where the exact blacklist is coming from. Don't try contacting blacklist people yourself though unless you're absolutely sure it's their blacklist you're on, because if you're not on their blacklists, a lot of them will get extremely ridiculous and decide to put you on anyway, even though their own ambiguous explanations never really tell you anything.
    Is Canada the best? Noo Doot Aboot It!
    "And on the eighth...day...God...created...Mankind. WHY WAS HE HAVING SUCH A BAD DAY?" -- Mick Foley