Has it improved any?

A few of you may remember reviewing my site this last week. Well I have totally changed it and am seeking approval, or some criticism.

F-W-R

Please tell me what you think.

Still look the same to me.

Originally posted by Bangs
    Still look the same to me.
    Uhm, the site is totally different. Last week the background was orange, the frames were maroon, there were frames, the titles were dirrent, there was no header, no featured sites, no site interaction...

To much white...and it lacks graphics.

Get rid of the pop-up, circle banner and the small banner thing on the bottom.

The colors are different, but it's still the same site. Still need to work on the colors, looks like halloween. Like mentioned above, there's too much white. I think you might have to dump those rounded regtangles! It's the biggest downfall of the site.

Design a layout with four basic areas. Header, menu, body and footer. Right now the site is very disorganized. links on the top, more links to the left content seems like it was just randomly placed. It needs a solid foundation.

Here's a great suggestion that often helps me...
    surf through this review forum and members profile links to get ideas of layouts, colors, and professionalism.

Originally posted by punaboy
    Get rid of the pop-up, circle banner and the small banner thing on the bottom.

The colors are different, but it's still the same site. Still need to work on the colors, looks like halloween. Like mentioned above, there's too much white. I think you might have to dump those rounded regtangles! It's the biggest downfall of the site.

Design a layout with four basic areas. Header, menu, body and footer. Right now the site is very disorganized. links on the top, more links to the left content seems like it was just randomly placed. It needs a solid foundation.

Here's a great suggestion that often helps me...
    surf through this review forum and members profile links to get ideas of layouts, colors, and professionalism.
    I haven't been designing sites that long, as you can tell. I thought the rounded rectangles didn't look too bad. I agree that it's not that organized, it's just a work in progress...

Thanks for the suggestion I will definately do that.

Look at the bottom. Do you want to give some link out there. There is a lot of blank scroll. The header looks bad. The color choice is awful.

:::::RIPS MY SITE APART:::::

Alright I'm gonna read some more about graphic design, and totally redo my site.

There is a lot of work to be done on your site. Right now it looks too shabby.

F-W-R,

To your credit, it looks like you know what you're doing code-wise. If it wasn't so dang ugly it might be alright, but you know, it is pretty ugly- and that's a problem.

To your credit, it looks like you know what you're doing code-wise
    Yep, it seems so. It's just a matter of taste and design.
    Go through the review forum and look at other peoples work to get ideas.

would be a nice halloween page