Reliable SSL Certificates

Dear Forum Members,

I am looking for SSL certificate providers for my hosting customers. I have already heard about InstantSSL and QuickSSL from rackshack. But I am more interested in certificates from VeriSign and enTrust which has wider browser support and manual verification and "click here to verify" seal. I know their retail price is high. Are there any resellers out there (like rackshack for QuickSSL) who sells VeriSign/enTrust Certificates at a discounted rate? Please suggest me if you know some one. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

Don't forget the Thawte! It is really cheap and most popular like Verisign.

Re: Reliable SSL Certificates

Originally posted by ARULKS
    Dear Forum Members,

I am looking for SSL certificate providers for my hosting customers. I have already heard about InstantSSL and QuickSSL from rackshack. But I am more interested in certificates from VeriSign and enTrust which has wider browser support and manual verification and "click here to verify" seal. I know their retail price is high. Are there any resellers out there (like rackshack for QuickSSL) who sells VeriSign/enTrust Certificates at a discounted rate? Please suggest me if you know some one. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]
    Well, at the moment there aren't many companies who can offer 99% coverage.
    verisign, thawte, Baltimore and Entrust is probably it. The question is how to get your hands on one of these certs cheaply. if you check out instantssl they have announced (actually only today) that they have started selling baltimore certificates for $49! I have seen one or two other people discounting verisign certs by 20% (i think it was ssl.com? I am not sure do a search on google for ssl)

hope the above helps.

Hosty

Thanks for the info.