*High Graphc* web templates for cheap!

These are pretty high in graphics, so let them download... These each are selling quick! That includes the PSD, delivery via email, and support on getting them to work :-)

They were all created by me. 100% custom, 100% unique...

Other layouts: ($25 each)
    www.ionichosting.com/templates/layout1.jpg
    www.ionichosting.com/templates/layout2.jpg
    www.ionichosting.com/templates/layout3.jpg

-Green 3D- ($45)
    www.ionichosting.com/templates/layout4.jpg

-Aqua 3D- ($45)
    www.ionichosting.com/templates/layout5.jpg

-Dark 3D- ($45)
    www.ionichosting.com/templates/layout6.jpg

-Gaming Site- ($45)
    http://www.ionichosting.com/templates/layout7.jpg

Email me to buy them I accept PayPal mostly, but we will have credit card options shortly as well. Get em' while their hot!

http://www.ionichosting.com/templates/layout7.jpg

I really don't think that Lucasarts will like you using the Jedi Knight II logo.....

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/splash.htm
    Lead Designer @ SingleHop

busted
    PierreB - Montreal

I have to disagree... why would Lucasarts want to stop a fan site using one of their images?

If they don't allow it then they are highly sad.

Read over their Terms of Use: http://www.lucasarts.com/legal/terms

I agree with dynamitehost.

I know many games sites for example, that are ran by friends, some of which have even featured in computer magazines and online articles which use images from various games in their logo's and haven't had any trouble.

I think as long as you don't try to claim copyright of the images yourself and state that images are copyright their respecful owners then it should be okay.
    WHT member since 2002
    Curently employed by Take Image Ltd - www.take-image.com

they like it if you ask them permission first... then they see you as a friend... hell they may even list your site on their site for the game or something..
    Gone.

[EDIT] no point to fighting [/EDIT]
    Last edited by Mekhu; 08-26-2002 at 05:57 PM.

But Mr Lucas is an exception to the rule.. he keeps everything related to SW into his own power... that also means he makes money on every SW product availible anywhere....

And they like it? Here in the Netherlands we had Harry Potter fan sites that had to close due to problems with the publisher... If they own the copyright you can't just use it...
    Alexander

10. Synthetic: take your lack of skill and find something else to bust on me about. I don't care about your little comments... They will not do a damn thing as there are hundreds of fan sites using their logo, I guess those are all illegal and they will be sued too...

loser..

Maybe but also I don't think that it looks very good selling a site design that's main feature is a logo done by someone else ...
    True though that concidering the price that you are charging these templates are good value for money.
    Good Luck

Maybe lots of site are using their logo but maybe they aint selling it. BUt if you are allowed to use it for sale, then I apoligize.