hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : International VPS Providers?

Forum Jump

International VPS Providers?

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 06:05 PM

International VPS Providers?

Hi all - I am wondering if anyone knows of any decent VPS Providers in the following countries:

France
Italy
Germany
Netherlands
Spain
Australia
Denmark
Norway
Switzerland
Brazil

I have found one called GPL Host that seems to do a few of these , but as of yet , haven't had much success getting it working properly.

Thanks very much!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Community Liaison

Hi,

In Spain I know at least 2, in no particular order:

hostalia.com
webstudio.es

Old 06-07-2008, 06:59 AM
Temporarily Suspended

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 10:54 PM

Aaron,

did you find any of them.. ?
let me know if you did..
I'm also looking for some

ed

Old 09-19-2008, 12:41 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

i wouldnt recommend vps4less. i dont know if they are still in business, tickets not replied, sometimes got lame answer

Old 09-19-2008, 04:57 AM
Web Hosting Master

Hi aaron,

It's a shame that you didn't get in touch with us, I had no return from you. We normally provide quite fast support. What was wrong with us? Can you get in touch privately as this forum is really not the place to do our support and customer relation?

Thomas

Old 09-19-2008, 05:09 AM
Web Hosting Master

The prices in Malaysia are quite high, we had collocation quote at more than double the rate of what we have in Singapore. If the prices are low, then the quality is desperately bad. I wouldn't advice Malaysia at all.

Thomas

Old 09-19-2008, 05:40 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gplhost View Post
The prices in Malaysia are quite high, we had collocation quote at more than double the rate of what we have in Singapore. If the prices are low, then the quality is desperately bad. I wouldn't advice Malaysia at all.

Thomas
just want to share some experience. looks or malaysian provider utilizing Jaring as their datacenter. it is pricey because of the the bandwidth. avoid the one that use MyLoca or Netmyne, believe me, Jaring has best net route to international carrier.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
European Cloud Providers See Local Players, Not AWS, as Biggest Competition: Study Web Hosting News 2013-10-24 12:38:19
SSD Storage Provider SolidFire Names President, CFO, VP of International Unit Web Hosting News 2012-12-18 11:58:41
SNIA's Cloud Data Management Interface Gains International Standard Designation Web Hosting News 2012-10-22 12:05:52
New Partnership Deal Allows InterNetX Resellers to List Domains on Sedo Network Web Hosting News 2012-09-06 16:01:48
Federated cloud: the last chance for the hosting industry? Webinars 2012-08-29 13:19:35