domainstuffs.com ? do you want it?

I registered this domain last year with godaddy, and their auto renew system renewed the site without m knowing, i was leaving it to xpire because im not using it, not that i have another full year of it, i think its a waste if its just gonna sit there.

so if you want this name, please PM me, i'll give it to you for free if your gonna use it.

transfer is free (godaddy offers fre transfer)
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

Same thing happened to me and I got billed 70.00!!!!!!!! I logged in 2 days after I got billed (I was going to delete the domains) and I saw that I was billed. I am surprised more people weren't pissed off at them.

LOL Star*gate does the opposite: deletes the domains the day they expire.

I had 4 names auto renewed. domainstuffs.com another another i did not want!. i couldnt be bothered complaining..they probably say that we could have changed the the preference earlier.

oh well..

btw. offer taken bt Samuel. sorry TimPD, you were 3 minutes too late
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

lol....Im guessing that is why the url is banned?

No, I guess they posted their services one time too many. I disagree since they are an ICANN accredited registrar, not a reseller of any sorts.

Moved all from godaddy to SG after they charged me for a few I didn't want while I was out of town...
    Also if you delete it with godaddy you loose it right then(not when the year is up)

Love SG
    Nothing Special: True Archive , just my lil archive for fun... maybe turn into something more?