LimeStone networks? any reviews?

I am looking to buy a new server, and I was looking at prices and comparing them with the top competitors.

Has anyone ever used LimeStone Networks?

There prices look amazing, so are there any comments, suggestions or reviews regarding their services?

Thanks.
    HostMonkey | Your kingdom starts here. (tweet us @HostMonkeynet)
    Affordable and Reliable Shared Hosting, VPS Servers, and Dedicated Servers
    OpenVZ, SolusVM CP, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7x365 Support
    Server Reseller Program: significant discounts, to increase your profits!

One was posted yesterday at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=697683 and I'm sure you can find more if you use the search function .
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

I have had a server with them since March and the only negative thing is that it takes up to 60 minutes (give or take) for the server to reboot. Apparently this is caused by it waiting for PXE timeout, it is a pain when updating kernels and, for me anyway, limits what the server can be used for. They are apparently working on a fix and I guess I'll find out on the next kernel update if it's in place.

The upside is the machine is rock solid so reboots only happen for kernel updates. I've also not seen any network issues.

Anyway if they solved the boot time issue I would have no qualms about recommending them or using them for other projects.

Any other comments?
    HostMonkey | Your kingdom starts here. (tweet us @HostMonkeynet)
    Affordable and Reliable Shared Hosting, VPS Servers, and Dedicated Servers
    OpenVZ, SolusVM CP, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7x365 Support
    Server Reseller Program: significant discounts, to increase your profits!

I am currently with Limestone networks, and I do not have one complaint! They are the best company ever! You must have had them when they used their old system, the new system reboots the system in about 5 mins. Very Fast! I RECOMMEND LIMESTONE!

Quote Originally Posted by tolra View Post
    I have had a server with them since March and the only negative thing is that it takes up to 60 minutes (give or take) for the server to reboot. Apparently this is caused by it waiting for PXE timeout, it is a pain when updating kernels and, for me anyway, limits what the server can be used for. They are apparently working on a fix and I guess I'll find out on the next kernel update if it's in place.

The upside is the machine is rock solid so reboots only happen for kernel updates. I've also not seen any network issues.

Anyway if they solved the boot time issue I would have no qualms about recommending them or using them for other projects.

Thank you very much for the kind words! I'm glad to hear your experience here has been so great so far!

To address the PXE timeout, it is a known issue that we're looking to improve upon, but an hour is definitely far more than we usually see, and typically the reboot times we see are in the ballpark of 10 minutes. If you continue experiencing reboot times over 15 minutes please open up a ticket with our support department at https://rw.limestonenetworks.com/support/newticket.html

Kindest Regards,

~Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan - Limestone View Post
    To address the PXE timeout, it is a known issue that we're looking to improve upon, but an hour is definitely far more than we usually see, and typically the reboot times we see are in the ballpark of 10 minutes. If you continue experiencing reboot times over 15 minutes please open up a ticket with our support department at https://rw.limestonenetworks.com/support/newticket.html
    I did open a couple of tickets regarding the extended boot time, 744 being the last one. I now upgrade one of my other servers first to avoid multiple reboots, had to do 3 last time due to a compatibility issue with the new Kernel and some other software I run.

This is one case where a KVM option would make a welcome addition to your services as I could simply connect and hit escape a couple of times.

on our Supermicro and other brand machines PXE times out after about 30 second. Are you sure it's PXE that takes that long or do you have a boot loader that sits there?
    Fast Serv Networks, LLC | AS29889 | DDOS Protected | Managed Cloud, Streaming, Dedicated Servers, Colo by-the-U
    Since 2003 - Ashburn VA + San Diego CA Datacenters

I obviously can't watch it boot but support think it's the PXE timeout. The server is one of a pair, the other is located in the UK with a matching software configuration and similar hardware, it boots in 3 minutes (give or take), so I don't think it's a software issue, but I'm happy for their techs to reboot it and double check.

Just to update on the slow reboot issue I was experiencing, tech support have just solved it. The server now reboots in approx 3 minutes which is as good as any other server I have.

So another completely happy customer.