ipowerweb, this has got to be a joke!

This has got to be a joke right? I mean would a normal, everday family create a website on's site to declare their existance? I just dont get it. I found this testimonial on their site.

Now I see why you are rated #1 provider by customers. Your tools are great. I'm a web rookie, and I was able to utilize your tools and upload our site in a matter of minutes. Your documentation is great and your response times are excellent, and your costs minimal. I was even able to set up my email account on outlook myself.

I'll definitely recommend your services to every one I meet who needs web hosting. Thanks a bunch.

Jeannine Holper
    Web Rookie

Now click on

To me, this is just a fake testimonial to get people believing that these people are happy ipowerweb users, or am i missing something here. There is no logic here.

Hmm, that give me an idea for my website. Lets create fake testimonials followed by a link to a fake website. I wonder if these people are any relations to the owner of this site.

Also, a couple of weeks ago i thought i saw the words across the top of their site as saying "SERVERING OVER 40,000 MEMBERS WITH AFFORABLE AND RELIABLE EBUSINESS SOLUTIONS" Two weeks later its 70,000? LAUGH! I guess those $15 pay per click ads are really paying of.

Thats a hell of a growth spurt!
    [email protected]
    "We look after our customers, or someone else will"

Every company wishes they could grow as fast as them...almost double in size in a few weeks.

Maybe the "Holpers" are real; maybe they're not, but notice that the site has a prominently-placed link to the ipowerweb site, and that link contains an affililate ID. Personally, I give little regard to recommendations from people who will profit from them.

If you sign up with ipowerweb through that link, the people who made the recommendation get $40. Think that might influence their opinion?
    Specializing in SEO and PPC management.

Minneapolis, MN
    The best way to advertise is to supply a great service and then let word of mouth take off. That's the way to really succeed.

Of course you know that providing a link off this page will lead to one of the holpers comming here with another "I am not affiliated with this company in any way" testimony.
    I can hardly wait to hear this one.

Heh, heh, I just noticed this link: Return to
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."