Thread: Happy Customer

Thumbs up Happy Customer

I just wanted to say how happy I am hosting with rackeasy coming from a few diffrent host that never could meet my requirements but rack easy they surpass my requirements ive been with them now for about 4 and an half weeks now working on my online magazine site that is soon to launch goyeyo.com. So i just wanted to say if you need 100% reliable, stable, affordable, hosting check out rack easy.

have a good day all!
    - Tony Clifton

Thanks for the information Clifton

I am happy that you are happy

I wish my customers would be so happy to post here how happy they are

Keep on being happy!

Originally posted by Pilgrim
    I am happy that you are happy

I wish my customers would be so happy to post here how happy they are

Keep on being happy!
    Hello,

It's very nice to have happy customers. However you are not able to ask them to post their feeling toward your host over here in WHT.

Cause there are some people which has got not bit of understanding. So, once your client post anything good about your host, everyone start bashing your host.

Both ways they will bash you... If it's good, they call it SPAM. If it's bad, they say, yeah it's very bad... don't go near to it.

So, just forget about asking any of your client to post anything about your great hosting services over here.
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

That is right, we have not officially opened, but have been accepting, and taking orders, and hosting. Our site is currently under construction.

Also thank you Tony, for the kind words

Originally posted by ChickenSteak
    That is right, we have not officially opened, but have been accepting, and taking orders, and hosting. Our site is currently under construction.

Also thank you Tony, for the kind words
    np

Originally posted by HeadMaster

Cause there are some people which has got not bit of understanding. So, once your client post anything good about your host, everyone start bashing your host.

Both ways they will bash you... If it's good, they call it SPAM. If it's bad, they say, yeah it's very bad... don't go near to it.
    Don't I know it Seen it happen countless of times. That is one of the reasons why I was so quick to jump in with a positive remark. Especially when I saw it was his first post