Web designer required. Pay $1500 for 3 small sites.

Hello,

I need a web designer to do some work for us. We need about 3 small sites (doesn't need to be good looking sites, about 5-10 pages per site). Pay is going to be $500 USD per job. Futher on, we may like to hire you for $1500/mo to maintain our websites.

Please send and attach your resume. The person who has a good detailed resume will get the job. Guys, we are looking for experience here, not necessarily someone who can design good looking web sites.

Thanks

Essentials

1. Skills and knowledge of web site administration, page design and HTML programming.

2. Working knowledge of workstation hardware and software.

3. Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.

4. Knowledge of website hardware and network operating systems software in cross-platform environments.

5. Demonstrated ability to write clear and concise reports and to develop plans and budgets.

6. Demonstrated ability to use initative to archive specified outcomes with minimum supervision either working alone or as a team member.
    Last edited by oSM; 08-25-2002 at 01:43 PM.

Where do you want the resume to be sent?
    Please mention.

Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

A place to send resume would be helpful.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Oviously via PM. The user doesn't allow anybody to email him through the forum so a Pm is the only option.

It doesn't excatly take a total genius to find that out yourself, hehe or maybe your trying to raise your post count: Cheater! (kidding!)

Hi,

I have sent you our company profile via PM. Please review the same and get in touch with me in case you have any question.

I am sure, we can satisfy you needs well.

Regards,
    Abhishek
    Submit2Please.com - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories
    EasySiteEdit.com - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.

My new company (owned by me) is now looking for jobs.
    We are 2 photoshop designers (3years+ exprience)
    Flash ActionScript guru (3years exprience)
    and SQL/ASP/XML/PERL/MSACCESS Coder.
    We are a new company and we have no portfoio currently, but you can view my freelance portfolio: http://godlike-community.com/BFD/portfolio.txt .
    I can assure you that you will be happy with us.

I've PM'ed you my resume, and previous testimonials of my service. Contained within my resume is a link to my portfolio. Please review and get back to me.

Thank You.

Please post/send your resume when posting a reply (you can attach your file and PM it to me or post it on the web). Without a CV/resume I cannot submit this to higher management.

Please post/send your resume when posting a reply (you can attach your file and PM it to me or post it on the web). Without a CV/resume I cannot submit this to higher management.
    I have done so, please check your private message inbox. If you haven't received my resume, I can resend.

Where do you want the resume to be sent?
    If you were replying to this user's post, then I apologize, but i'd be grateful if you would confirm whether or not you've recieved our resumes.

--double post--
    Last edited by Chachi; 08-25-2002 at 09:28 PM.

Would you mind working with a company or does it have to be an individual? I've sent you a description of our company and a link to our portfolio, but no resume as such. Would this suffice or would you rather I put it into a text document and sent it as an attachment?

Thanks

Thank you for taking interest in the companies here at WHT.

I have sent my resume, in a personalized personal message to you oSM.

I have shown this post to my staff, and they are very eager to fully complete any of your requests. We have some of the best developers in their fields from todays market.

We work with AOL, CNET, and JEG on personlized products. We also consult with them on various web development projects. We are what you are looking for.

Thank you.

Josh Odmark
    [email protected]

Re: Web designer required. Pay $1500 for 3 small sites.

Originally posted by oSM

We need about 3 small sites ( doesn't need to be good looking sites, about 5-10 pages per site). Pay is going to be $500 USD per job.

I sent you a PM, hope you can read the HTML resume

If you have any questions, please e-mail me

Marian
    http://www.rent-a-tutor.com Software on the Web

I've also submitted my resume.

Despite my young age (14), I hope that I will be considered...I founded my business, Arctic Web Design, at age 10 and at that point was the youngest licensed business owner in Connecticut.

lol I might aswell throw myself in heh heh

Well if you;re looking someone graphics-master, look no further, but I cant code, except for usual HTML.

I've submitted my resume...

havent had any work in a long time

You can view some of our latest work at http://www.pickaweb.co.uk/clients.htm
    Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Hmm, why dont you just make this a contest and see who makes you a best site?

what happened here? was a designer found?